PO: Kendrick Lamar- good kid, m.A.A.d city

Definitely getting this but I'm pretty pissed that The Recipe is a bonus track and most likely won't be on the record.

sonofa. I didn't notice that. I have faith the rest of the album is going to be the jam, but The Recipe is dope.

check out Twin Sister - Meet the Frownies for the main sample in that track.

btw, he was on fallon last night...

http://www.latenight...-drank/1419358/

I'm kind of surprised the vinyl is out the same day as other formats... I feel like that almost never happens with hip-hop albums recently, especially on major labels. I'm holding out to see if there will be some sort of deluxe vinyl, though... that artwork with the van is the deluxe artwork, the normal artwork that I'm assuming is on that record on Amazon I don't like as much:

091912-music-kendrick-lamar-good-kid-mad-city-album-cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone listened to this? It's insanely awesome. I'm a big Kendrick fan, but was not expecting it to be this good.

As far as the vinyl release, given that the CD deluxe edition has 3 tracks on a separate CD, I'd guess that it won't get released on vinyl that way. Which is totally fine after listening to the album. My only issue is that I like the deluxe artwork way more.