PO: Oi! This is Streetpunk, Volume Two (Rancid, Street Dogs, The Business, Flatfoot 56, etc.)

mclz

http://piratespressr...products_id=389

PPR077.jpg

ORDERS WILL SHIP BEFORE THE OFFICIAL STREET DATE (12/12/12). We'll keep you posted as the records are still

As with Volume One, all tracks are either unreleased or virtually brand new! You'll undoubtedly buy this for a particular band and discover more new bands that you love as a result. That certainly happened the first time, and with these bands, and these tracks, it's a sure bet.

Volume two includes contributions from ARGY BARGY // BOOZE & GLORY // BROKEN HEROES // THE CLICHES // FLATFOOT 56 // MARCHING ORDERS // RANCID // RAZORBLADE // STOMPER98 // STRANGLEHOLD // STREET DOGS // THE BUSINESS

Pressing Details:

112 Black

212 Hot Pink

212 Highlighter Yellow

212 Cyan Blue

212 Grimace Purple

212 Halloween Orange

212 Swamp Green

212 Silver(sold out)

212 Gold(sold out)

212 Bronze(sold Out)

212 Ultra Clear

212 Ultra Clear with Silver, Gold & Bronze Splatter

I picked up the Black and the Clear/Gold/Silver/Bronze splatter. Stoked with all this Rancid stuff! As long as the flexi has 2 unreleased covers thats 3 new Rancid songs this year!

I wanted the full package but it says a few are sold out already. Did some go to bands or Interpunk or something?

Get in touch with Jon at Pirate Press. Maybe he can hook you up with some copies. When the latest Knucklehead came out, you could only get the splatter from Contra Records in Europe and the white from Pirate Press / Longshot Music. I contacted Jon and he got me the splatter, white and even a black copy (which wasn't listed).

• 2 months later...

Yea I got mine a while ago. Definitely email them. And good luck, people have been having issues with pirates press lately, myself included. I'm still waiting for my downtown struts lp.

So, it's not just me.  I ordered a Downtown Struts record on Nov 18th and still haven't received it.  I've emailed back and forth with Jon and he's always nice, but it's a little troubling how there's never any real explanation for the delay(s).  "Yeah, our systems have been acting weird, we'll get that out right away".  I was last told on December 10th that he'd get it out to me ASAP.  25 days later - I'm still waiting.   

So, it's not just me.  I ordered a Downtown Struts record on Nov 18th and still haven't received it.  I've emailed back and forth with Jon and he's always nice, but it's a little troubling how there's never any real explanation for the delay(s).  "Yeah, our systems have been acting weird, we'll get that out right away".  I was last told on December 10th that he'd get it out to me ASAP.  25 days later - I'm still waiting.   

yea man I've received tons of emails from them about it.  I think last they said was they shipped it but they were never able to provide me with any kind of tracking or anything.  and naturally I still don't have it.  sucks

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I got mine a while ago. Definitely email them. And good luck, people have been having issues with pirates press lately, myself included. I'm still waiting for my downtown struts lp.

Finally got my Downtown Struts record today.  Took like 5 months and a shit ton of emails, but Pirates Press came through!  Hope the rest of you guys who were having issues with them get your stuff.  Just be persistent!