MOVING SALE - OP IVY / STRUNG OUT / NOFX / THE FALCON / LAWRENCE ARMS /TRIO / WILHELM- ALOT ADDED!

JennyMiller182

Wasn't saying negative things. Just stating that without any sort of rep and just registering here to sell records, people will be weary. You have to look at it from the shoes of us, and we've seen scenarios where people have gotten seriously burned by scams that started out very similar to this.

Like I said, I look forward to apologizing when people get their records, happy to see photos are being sent out as well as DC numbers.

sam - i can not print international labels online so you will get tracking tomorrow when i get home from post office - throck you were intertesed in others, i want to ship them all together - i will pm you shortly i am at a family function i should be home in a hour or two - i am doing my best to satisfy everyone plz relax everything will be out tomorrow - tomorrow is post office day! - thx!!

Jenny, don't let these children get to you... All they do is whine whine whine! IMO sell these on ebay, you will get double the price and not have to deal with 5 year olds.... Take you time shipping mine out, unlike these spoiled impatient cry babies, I won't lose any sleep waiting for a record. Now watch how many of them start attacking me for calling them babies! it's going to be a fun night! Bwahahaha

Jenny, don't let these children get to you... All they do is whine whine whine! IMO sell these on ebay, you will get double the price and not have to deal with 5 year olds.... Take you time shipping mine out, unlike these spoiled impatient cry babies, I won't lose any sleep waiting for a record. Now watch how many of them start attacking me for calling them babies! it's going to be a fun night! Bwahahaha

with a reply like this, you are no better than any of the people "crying" in this thread. grow up.