Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

@Jollieronny: what's up with the test press contest? I got your tape yesterday! L-I- L-L- I-N-G- T-O-N-S!

Hey!

I will draw a winner whjen the last tape sells or July 1st. Whichever happens first. I have 86 tapes left and it's been out 2 weeks. So I am hoping it will be soon.

Thanks!

There was zero cryptic nature on the pricing, 130 for the metal frame, and 90 for all the other versions. Also March 10th was thrown out as a probable date

To be 100% clear, these were the prices direct from Clearview. So it is possible that interpunk could charge a little more. Probably not much more, though.

And I think the prices may have been in the other poll about "how many metal boxes", thus Crime's confusion. Maybe in here too. I don't know.

Perfect. Such a great show. First time seeing Masked Intruder and they didn't disappoint at all.

We got Lillingtons High tonight. They had Ape Man on the set list but must have ran out of time because they had a few other songs they didn't get to. Still happy with it.

They played Ape man in st pete, but i dont recall hearing lillington high. 

To be 100% clear, these were the prices direct from Clearview. So it is possible that interpunk could charge a little more. Probably not much more, though.

And I think the prices may have been in the other poll about "how many metal boxes", thus Crime's confusion. Maybe in here too. I don't know.

I had told Interpunk what they were paying for them wholesale and they said they would end up charging $100.00 each for them.

That's what interpunk said they would charge..

Cheers,

Todd