Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

• 2 weeks later...

Im starting to get pissed off at ass holes who say they want to buy stuff, for me to hold it, low ball me on prices and then end up not buying it, its happening to much im going to start listing names soon, I dont want to be a dick but it has happened about 10 times now, anyone else have that problem or I am just getting fucked.

Astroluxjunkie is horrible. Avoid at all cost. Its the new username of musicinveins11, the classic rip off jackass.

his new name is millerfor3forthewin. He won a DCFC Transatlanticism LP off me, never paid. 2 days later I get this: "This transaction has been canceled and you've been given a final value fee credit because the buyer's account is no longer active.

* We're sorry this sale didn't work out. You can view your final value fee credit or relist this item."

I ordered an LP and two 7" from a member on here back on February 5th. I waited until March 5th and still hadn't received them so I sent him a PM just asking to make sure he sent them because nothing I've ordered on here has taken a month, even when shipping from the US to Canada. He didn't respond so I waited 5 more days and sent him another message yesterday just asking if he's shipped them.

He's logged in multiple times since I've sent both messages but he hasn't responded or even opened the messages. Should I start worrying?

I'm not going to say his name yet, just incase. But no I was never PM'd saying they shipped and I didn't get any sort of shipping confirmation. Someone posted his name in the "Awesome Buyers/Sellers" thread from the same set sale as I bought from. He responded to all the PM's prior to me paying for them and now nothing..

A user on here named rawkuout absolutely stinks. I bought a wii game from him in early January and, receiving nothing, wrote him about a month later. He promised to have it in the mail within a couple days and provide tracking information. This never happened, and subsequent messages were unanswered even though he has been posting on the board.

I just filed a paypal dispute, so hopefully this moron gets what's coming to him.

StickinInMyEye can go fuck himself.

I waited a few extra days and still nothing. He's logged in again today and still hasn't responded to my messages. I filed a paypal dispute. Luckily it's the first one I've had to do, with all the stuff I've bought from here.

So again, StickinInMyEye, get fucked.

Im starting to get pissed off at ass holes who say they want to buy stuff, for me to hold it, low ball me on prices and then end up not buying it, its happening to much im going to start listing names soon, I dont want to be a dick but it has happened about 10 times now, anyone else have that problem or I am just getting fucked.

^ This.

I've had nothing but negative experiences trying to buy and sell on the VC board. Every buyer who's had sales pending with me has bailed. There's been a general lack of respect for prompt responses. I always reply to PMs within 24 hrs and never get the same in return. I always get exact shipping quotes, and send pictures when asked. One particular member, who's been on the board forever, has strung me along for the same record multiple times. I responded to one of his WTB posts and he agreed to buy. Ended up bailing with some lame excuse, and then has messaged me a couple more times offering to buy, but has never come through.

Trying to buy has been no better. I've agreed to buy from people and never heard from them again. I don't low-ball people and always respond promptly. Then one time that I did actually get to send payment, I was refunded because the seller had apparently "moved and can't find the record." Translation: I sold it to someone else for an inflated price. At least I got a refund.

A couple of my best friends buy and sell on here regularly and have had nothing but positive experiences. I'm sure that my experiences are the exceptions to the norm, but I have no desire to deal with anyone on here because of the general disrespect I've been shown.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':3agyhvhs]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':3agyhvhs]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i hate to do this, but don't deal with thekentuckykid.

he had me hold multiple records for him and talked about paying on this day, then the next day. then his daughter was in the hospital and he'd pay the next day and give me an extra $5 for the wait. then he could only send an echeck, then he'd send payment on this day. i'd send him messages that he wouldn't read, but he would log in and post on threads. there's nothing more that pisses me off than when i get ignored. this went on for 14 days. i'm a pretty patient guy. (i've never posted in the terrible traders/buyers/sellers section to call someone out before)

so it's up to you, but i'd stray away from this dude if he asks you to hold records or tries sending an echeck.