Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

That sucks that people have flaked on you guys after you held stuff for them! I've had people hold stuff for me several times recently and even when I really shouldn't have spent money when I got paid, I still did to keep my word because they were nice enough to hold stuff for me. So lame of anyone to do otherwise without notice.

Yeah, you have been great about that. i think I've held stuff for you a couple times and you always came through.

The same thing has happened to me. Ill get a couple PMs about something then ill hold it for the first guy for like a week then they bail, then by the time i contact the other person they have either picked it up or dont want it anymore.

In the process of being ripped off on the bay.

Bought a coke bottle blue version of Axe to Fall from user kissthesharks13 back at the very start of January. Emailed him twice and he's just read them and not got back to me.

Filed a claim with Paypal, and now he's closed down his ebay account. Lame.

His name is Scott McCown and his email is [email protected] for anyone who has bought from him recently and is currently in the same boat as me

Guest eriathomas
^I'm pretty sure that's Scott M who used to post on here. He deleted his account not long ago.

Bummer that he's ripping you off.

Yeah, I got my shit from Scott M. no problem. Hopefully he resolves it for you.

pretty bummed that "Darkness Comes Alive" asked me to hold 5 records for him from my for sale thread. I did. He hit me back saying he wanted to add 3 more record to the order. cool. He told me he couldn't pay until after xmas (after waiting a week or two), cool, I said I'd wait. contacted him after xmas, said he couldn't pay for any of them, and "sorry".

I understand not being able to pay and all, it's happened to me, but then to continue posting on the board that you're buying other stuff, I don't know, it bums me out. I definitely won't be holding records for anyone anymore.

I'm not out any money or records so maybe my complaint isn't valid, but I pulled the records, set them aside, and was patiently waiting for payment for close to a month. oh well.

I don't blame you for being bummed, dude.

I am so sorry...when I first started posting here I was flat out of control...jumping on shit, forgetting i'd jumped on it...etc.

Didn't mean to bum anybody out, screw anybody or mislead you or anybody else :(

I hope I can make it up to you someday.

pretty bummed that "Darkness Comes Alive" asked me to hold 5 records for him from my for sale thread. I did. He hit me back saying he wanted to add 3 more record to the order. cool. He told me he couldn't pay until after xmas (after waiting a week or two), cool, I said I'd wait. contacted him after xmas, said he couldn't pay for any of them, and "sorry".

I understand not being able to pay and all, it's happened to me, but then to continue posting on the board that you're buying other stuff, I don't know, it bums me out. I definitely won't be holding records for anyone anymore.

I'm not out any money or records so maybe my complaint isn't valid, but I pulled the records, set them aside, and was patiently waiting for payment for close to a month. oh well.

I don't blame you for being bummed, dude.

I am so sorry...when I first started posting here I was flat out of control...jumping on shit, forgetting i'd jumped on it...etc.

Didn't mean to bum anybody out, screw anybody or mislead you or anybody else :(

I hope I can make it up to you someday.

just to clear things up, I don't think you're a bad person, what happened has happened to me before, and to lots of others on the board. I would totally trade/sell with you again, and don't think anyone should hesitate in doing so either!

Solarisinjection is nothing but a ripper. I paid him $50 for a Comeback Kid record and I never received it. Paypal decided in my favor but couldn't recover funds from his account. He said he'd refund me, but after that he didn't reply and now it's 3 weeks since he has been online on DF where it happened!

DO NOT TRADE or BUY from this piece of shit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is related to ebay but if anyone finds user "eliminator-prints-sfv" selling anything I would advise you steer clear.

I won an item, payed for it (noticed it was relisted after I purchased it), waited about a month now and sent several messages via ebay and no response. I've just started the process of trying to get a refund through paypal.

End Rant.

So I been dealing with hyperinactive who has a lot of posts an stuff. Hasnt posted since 4/6. I sent him money for 2 records, heard nothing, said he had to send them the next thursday (yesterday). I Msg'd said user again, and heard nothing re records even though I sent payment well over a week an some change...thoughts? anyone?

So I been dealing with hyperinactive who has a lot of posts an stuff. Hasnt posted since 4/6. I sent him money for 2 records, heard nothing, said he had to send them the next thursday (yesterday). I Msg'd said user again, and heard nothing re records even though I sent payment well over a week an some change...thoughts? anyone?

thoughts:

if he said he'd send them yesterday, i don't see why you're posting here...today. maybe if he said he'd send them on the 15th and it was the 30th and you still hadn't received them, THEN i'd say a post here was warranted.

a week and change is nothing, imo.

DONT BUY FROM J. MARTELLO.

Goes by username: argylethe

DF: http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=4582&page=14

VLV: http://board.vivalavinyl.org/thread/view/4126/&p=793#785

Their facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000900037307&ref=ts

Address (two of them):

J. Martello

5410 Wethersfield Rd

Silver Springs, NY

and

J. Martello

53 Butternut St

Apt 2

Warsaw, NY

we had a trade worked out and she sent me a confirmation number and it turned out to be an empty 7" box. She told me she had forgotten to put the record in and shipped it the same day without confirmation. This was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Now, she's reading my PMs on DF and not answering.

A bunch of people are saying she's a thief, AVOID!

just letting you folks know that the user 'bambam' and i set up a trade. the deal was- i send my record first with delivery confirmation, then he sends his once i give him the delivery confirmation number. i held up to my part of the deal and he hasn't responded since then. it has been 1 week. i gave him a warning on i believe tuesday that i would post this if he did not respond. before i shipped my record, he would respond everyday, now he is MIA.

just to clarify:

if the user bambam asks to trade, don't do it.

and never ship anything to the address:

John Franklin

65 Captains Dr.

Brick, NJ 08723

liar & a thief

he goes by freebird on here. be warned!