The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

Can someone explain the map pass to me? Do you get all future maps for free once you get it?

Yep. The pass saves you a little coin if you plan on purchasing all the maps anyway. I think they said specifically the map pass is good for 3 or 4 planned map packs. If they support the game beyond that you might not get the content free but it will cover the upcoming planned releases.

Bummer I want more double XP :(

I randomly got two of the man cannon achievements last night in one hit. Melee'd an opponent while I was landing. It was incredible.

Happened to me too. I got the two randomly. Except I was nowhere near a Man Cannon, I just melee'd someone while they were jet packing away. Weird, but cool!

My all time favorite Halo moment was in Halo 3-

On Standoff, the enemy team deployed a bubble shield and two guys were in it. I threw a sticky grenade at it, but over shot it a bit. It stuck a mongoose that happened to be driving into the shield and blew up inside of it, which gave me a double kill. It was one of those moments where it took a second to fully comprehend what happened. I did save that one too haha.

what is this infinity challenge business?

i keep getting fucked into these games that are already out of hand and i seem to have virtually no shielding. i'm dying at the drop of a hat and i'm stuck with incompetent teams.

what is this infinity challenge business?

i keep getting fucked into these games that are already out of hand and i seem to have virtually no shielding. i'm dying at the drop of a hat and i'm stuck with incompetent teams.

This is my experience in every game type. I think because I'm just bad at the game. Maybe you are too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I didn't want to make a new thread for game fuel.. even though it deserves one.

what I'm asking is if people here would like to give me codes to try an win an xbox one. the codes are on mtn dew, game fuel, doritos, etc.

last year I gave out a bunch of double xp, and I'm hoping some people would return the favor.

I currently have 700 points, from a few 12 packs of dew. apparently you need to spend $400 on mtn dew and doritos in order to be able to win one of these auctions because you need to be able to bid like 50,000 points. which is crazy!

please help me out!