The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

yeah I only play ctf when I'm with a couple friends. I swear, most people still have no fucking idea how to play it.

and I only use a mic if I'm playing with someone I know/want to talk to. I can still hear other people in-game through my tv speakers, which was so great yesterday when this guy started to get pissed off at our teammates shooting at his mantis. he was irrationally mad, so I turret gunned the shit out of him. then he was trying to snipe and I kept standing in front of him. then he was trying to run into cover and I pushed him back into fire with a ghost. needless to say he rage quit, and my day was made.

boring days on reach made me a pro at irritating my teammates, and when they get pissed like that it just makes it more fun.

I've pumped so many hours, -days- into the Halo series that I got quite good at this when it was called for. My personal favorite is loading up a warthog and driving off the edge, bailing at the last second and jetpacking to safety.

I've pumped so many hours, -days- into the Halo series that I got quite good at this when it was called for. My personal favorite is loading up a warthog and driving off the edge, bailing at the last second and jetpacking to safety.

landing a falcon on the edge of a cliff in spire with the guy in the turret hanging off was my favorite. only way for him to get out was certain death.

My favorite reach moment was similar. Jumped off the Spire tower and jetpacked over to an enemy Hornet(which was a feat in itself), highjacked it mid air which killed the pilot when we landed off the map and then bailed the Hornet off the map too, which killed the gunner.

We had some great times in reach. Even better in 3.

My favorite reach moment was similar. Jumped off the Spire tower and jetpacked over to an enemy Hornet(which was a feat in itself), highjacked it mid air which killed the pilot when we landed off the map and then bailed the Hornet off the map too, which killed the gunner.

We had some great times in reach. Even better in 3.

Please tell me you saved that replay. That sounds insane.

There are a bunch of stats up at halowaypoint.com. It didn't have heatmaps or anything but it does get pretty deep. The site is sort of a mess and hard to navigate at times. But good amount of info there.

You can see mine here: https://app.halowayp...4/ElJeffa/home/

---------------

Is there a medal chest on there for Halo 4 similar to what Bungie had for the previous titles? I had browsed the site for a while last week but couldn't find anything like it. I really liked being able to see all the medals (and sometimes strove for specific ones, which gave me something new to do).

I have 24 matches of double xp. I just learned that I can gift them to people, and still use the codes to try and win prizes. You have to add me on facebook though, so first one to respond (in this post) gets them and any other codes I accumulate from now until contest end. GO!

I have 24 matches of double xp. I just learned that I can gift them to people, and still use the codes to try and win prizes. You have to add me on facebook though, so first one to respond (in this post) gets them and any other codes I accumulate from now until contest end. GO!

----------------------------------------

I'll take a few as well after you give some to Derek, if you guys are willing to share! :)