resleeving my collection - suggestions welcome

Anybody have an individual record picture of the sleeve city ones? Just ordered some 3ml from bagsunlimited that I've always used but have always wanted something with better clarity. Might have to make the change soon.

The sleeve city 2.5 mil are really great. Super clear and durable. I re-sleeved my entire collection with them I was so impressed. At the time I ordered they were actually cheaper on amazon (still from sleevecity) because of the ridiculous FedEx shipping charge on their site. I can post a pic if you really want

I'm still satisfied with the 5.0 outers, crystal clear, but not flexible as the thinner ones, which are fine for the lower end vinyl that gets a lot of work.

I've been using the low-static "Disc-keeper" inner sleeves with the rounded bottom (instead of squared) and sticking the old paper or heavy cardboard inner sleeve in the jacket. They are holding up well, not too expensive, but I still need to shoot the Zerostat, as my bride keeps the AC rolling (and humidity down) in the summer.

(you can also request samples of other items in the notes during checkout if there are some items you want to touch and feel before you buy!)

Your sleeves better be tits. I ordered them through amazon since there were other things I needed too. If I don't like em they're going back. :) ill let everyone know how it goes.

Usually record stores sell them, try them there

Theres a store nearby that i have bought some from, half the time i get home with them and realize they are very loose. its like they order different sizes instead of staying consistent. I have a few that fit great, guess i could just measure those... I ordered the 12.5x12.75, i think. maybe it was just 12.5x12.5

Speaking of sleeves I bought some outer sleeves from one of my favorite record stores at RSD 2012 and well they are an extremely tight fit. Is this potentially dangerous to the record/packaging? I'd really hate for them to warp. The only reason I never re-sleeved them is because of the stupid stickers on the shrink wrap I like to peel them off and place them on the sleeves. I wish I knew the name of the company that made them so I could forewarn you guys. I mostly have used these throughout my collecting...http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Outer-33-RPM-LP-Record-Protective-Album-Sleeves-Covers-Holders-BCW-NEW-/140780095636?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c725c894 .

Got in my sleevecity 2.5's from amazon today and they were exactly what I've been looking for.  The clarity is awesome compared to the 3mil ones from bagsunlimited I have always used before.  

I imagine the 5.0's are well worth it if your'e willing to spend the money but the 2.5's are what I will be using from now on.