F/S Dont Forget To Breathe 10" & LP HWM, Promise Ring, Knapsack, Drive Like Jehu

theshredhi

This comp came out in 1997, limited to 5500 and this is numbered 1941/5500. PM me if this interests you and I can tell you more about it, post is gonna be long enough... Here's some pictures...

8251215114_743718a70a_m.jpg8251213224_d89cf59900_m.jpg

8250140591_ac2ce8538f_m.jpg8251207962_2a184d5889_m.jpg

10 Inch Fireside – Headacher Silver Scooter – Pumpkin Eyes Promise Ring, The – Pink Chimneys Grander – 88 Cubic Meters Christie Front Drive – Field Hot Water Music

Elektra

LP Vitreous Humor – The Whisper Twins Prozac Memory – Mapmaker Knapsack – Less Than Roadside Monument – A Spanish Trail Mineral – Rubber Legs Seven Storey Mountain – No Promise Drive Like Jehu – Bullet Train To Vegas (Live) Uni-V – Murder Is For Everyone Boys Life – Sight Unseen (Live) Ethel Meserve – Calba's Last Uncrush – Nap

Also Mean Jeans fans get at me if you need something except the first 7". I might make a separate post and list what I have.

Edited by theshredhi

I aint gonna rip anyone off here, plus i've not seen another in person so I didn't really have something to match up against. I tried to get 2 D4 7"s a week or 2 ago from someone here and he said PM offers. So I did, and he said it was waaaayyy too low, said look at popsike. I know what people have them up for on ebay and they have been their months. I just wish more people would use this forum to trade or buy/sell at a reasonable price. What someone will pay is different than what they should pay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was just looking for another old post and found this. Thanks for sticking up for me man. I showed those super expensive BINs as a way that people here should not treat one another like. Its OK to make $10-$20 on an LP,but why would you rip off someone into the same band as you for $100 or whatever. I think we did the 10" & LP for $35-$40. More than I wanted, but if he's happy then Im happy I can make rent. That comp had super old shit from promise ring, hot water music, knapsack, texas is the reason. It had a layout that I had never seen before or since I dont think. I was drawn to that and this is a comp I wouldn't mind seeing repressed rich people.

Came out on Crank! Records in '97. Wonder if that label is still around. Im gonna mail some packages and Veronica mars, I mean Harmonica Sars(my real fake fake name) will check one site and give up. Im kidding. Hoping to see if the label is still around. Just checked ebay and 3 are up, 1st is $100, 2nd copy is $80 and the only one you can bid on, It was started at $80. 3rd guy has to be schizo and he's gonna sell the $180 one to another personality. Peace dudes, its just music and I think we are hitting a great time in music. Lots of catchy power pop, whatever ty segall and his friends call their music. One store had him listed under Psychedelic. And hip hop is getting better cause equipment has gotten cheaper so more people are gettin into it. Suicide Squeeze released a hip hop 7" that goes hard as shit, and are now label mates with 764-Hero. That cracks me up! Everyone have a good week.

I was just looking for another old post and found this. Thanks for sticking up for me man. I showed those super expensive BINs as a way that people here should not treat one another like. Its OK to make $10-$20 on an LP,but why would you rip off someone into the same band as you for $100 or whatever. I think we did the 10" & LP for $35-$40. More than I wanted, but if he's happy then Im happy I can make rent. That comp had super old shit from promise ring, hot water music, knapsack, texas is the reason. It had a layout that I had never seen before or since I dont think. I was drawn to that and this is a comp I wouldn't mind seeing repressed rich people.

Came out on Crank! Records in '97. Wonder if that label is still around. Im gonna mail some packages and Veronica mars, I mean Harmonica Sars(my real fake fake name) will check one site and give up. Im kidding. Hoping to see if the label is still around. Just checked ebay and 3 are up, 1st is $100, 2nd copy is $80 and the only one you can bid on, It was started at $80. 3rd guy has to be schizo and he's gonna sell the $180 one to another personality. Peace dudes, its just music and I think we are hitting a great time in music. Lots of catchy power pop, whatever ty segall and his friends call their music. One store had him listed under Psychedelic. And hip hop is getting better cause equipment has gotten cheaper so more people are gettin into it. Suicide Squeeze released a hip hop 7" that goes hard as shit, and are now label mates with 764-Hero. That cracks me up! Everyone have a good week.

What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/