Big Business - Battlfields/Into the Light tour single now available

apirk

http://bigbigbusiness.com/?product=battlefields-bw-into-the-light-2012-tour-7

our limited run of tour 7′s has finally been counted and put up on the site!!!! can you believe it? be a part of history and order all of them for yourself.. then put them on ebay and watch the profits rain in!!!!!!

comes with a free download card and everything!

make that 7yellow, not big on $14 7"s. Big Business is a "in the mood" band for me so I'll throw on a full length and get a tasty breakfast instead of getitn this. I hate I cant get usps first class for 1 7" cause its fast and costs less than $3.

So i bought it and gonna beg for them to knock $5 off. I cant stand shipping being more than the product. Anybody got a contact for the BB store, cant find shit anywhere, resorted to tweeting them for contact email. One look at their first pic and i don't give a shit about records.... this site wont let pics from twitter go up, but it was a massive plate of bbq, Lots of different sausages and beef ribs and glistening grease!

Sure $7 to ship a 7" is ludicrous, but begging to knock money off is just as lame. Seems like you want to save money on a record you don't even really want. Just don't buy it.

I didnt beg. They understand my situation. With living in Hawaii USPS First Class is the fastest way for a 7" to arrive. "Beg" was kinda meant to be taken lightly. Whatever, they don't have to do it,they have my money. However I find people are generally nice to other people and if it saves them money, why shouldn't I be allowed to ask to have it shipped a certain way.

So i bought it and gonna beg for them to knock $5 off. I cant stand shipping being more than the product.

Stuff like this irritates me. Yes, the shipping is high (as you're paying for Priority Mail) but if you don't agree with the shipping price, you should not have placed the order in the first place. You agreed to the purchase so I see it as a dick move to try to contact them to get $5 back.

Stuff like this irritates me. Yes, the shipping is high (as you're paying for Priority Mail) but if you don't agree with the shipping price, you should not have placed the order in the first place. You agreed to the purchase so I see it as a dick move to try to contact them to get $5 back.

Jesus,2 posts above explains everything you complained about. Wrong wording, they know why i ask for the shipping I do. Its fuckin jump on the guy that made a mistake day. Well done Nothing Natural. Why would i buy it if i didn't want it. I was never gonna ask, but 3:30am is a bad time to be typing things and hoping they make sense.

Jesus,2 posts above explains everything you complained about. Wrong wording, they know why i ask for the shipping I do. Its fuckin jump on the guy that made a mistake day. Well done Nothing Natural. Why would i buy it if i didn't want it. I was never gonna ask, but 3:30am is a bad time to be typing things and hoping they make sense.

Jesus, calm down. I didn't really study your other posts. I just saw you bitch about the shipping price so I threw in my 2 cents about that.

And who was this directed to?

Definitive Hobbyist Behavior:

• Buying something you don't really want.
  • Complaining about the price of the thing you bought that you didn't really want.
  • Other people complaining about your etiquette.
  • Generally bitching and arguing about it on the Internet.

I'd say kk was talking about everyone.

Back on topic. I'll probably buy the darn thing when I get paid.

Anyway, back on topic:

I bought the white one and yellow one at the show back in october.

Jared mentioned that the song "Battlefields" is listed as "Wild Kingdom" but that trademark lawyers made them change the name. However, the 7" was already printed. Are these singles showing up as "Battlefields" now?

I think "Into the LIght" is a cover.

BTW they sounded great with the new guitar player. I think the new album will blow away the last one.

• 2 weeks later...