Out Now: COPING "Nope" LP (limited edition test-press version) plus 15% Off thru Sat!

COPING "Nope" LP (limited edition test-press version)

http://protagonistmusic.bigcartel.com/

Chicago's loveable group of misfits, Coping, will have their final say with the release of their

first, and only, full-length. If you enjoy a twinkle in your emo, weed, Snowing, barbecues, a good

sense of humor, Kinsella stuff, energetic off-kilter melodies, road songs, Algernon Cadwallader,

or just well-played and fun sing-a-long punk, this record is for you.

nopeltdedtncover.jpg

A limited edition test-press version of the "Nope" LP only available from the band at their last

show on Dec 22nd, 2012...or by direct mail-order from us here at the label.

Each record comes in a "recycled" and individually painted, stamped, and numbered chipboard

cover. Each one is unique. There will only be about 105 of these in existence...so act fast!

Order here...

http://protagonistmusic.bigcartel.com/

Listen here...

http://coping.bandca...om/album/nope-2

Or more info here...

http://www.facebook....rotagonistMusic

A more proper and official release of the record will see the light in the new year

via Protagonist and Adagio830. Thanks for lookin!

**Just added: Get 15% OFF when you buy at least/any 2 items from the webstore.

Just use the code: XMAS at checkout. Good thru Sat so do it now!**

And I thought I was going to make it a week without buying any music. *sigh*...glad I'm not that into crack. . .

Haha. I say this sorta thing to myself about my personal music habit, and about running the label, all the time. :lol:

For everyone else:

Regarding the COPING record, there are still some copies left. Better hurry, I doubt they'll make it through

the next 24 hours or so. And thanks for all of the orders so far!

My money is now yours. Approximately .6 hours are now in your hands. Use it wisely. I could have been out riding a bike, working on my novel about a dog that becomes president, or looking quizzically at a set of drill bits in order to avoid eye contact with an avid Home Depot employee asking me if I'm doing 'alright'. Instead I laid some hardwood flooring, in order to purchase a record from you at some undetermined time. Please treat my package with care, and you'll know my order when you see my avatar, with Huey Lewis' signature and couple it with my email address. God speed, you black emperor!

• 5 weeks later...

Mine has been stuck in Bell Gardens for the better part of a week.

Did you get tracking info?

I had emailed them last week to get a status update and they said they were working to get everything out in the next couple of days(this was Jan. 3rd) and into the next week. So they should start showing up soon.

Did you get tracking info?

I had emailed them last week to get a status update and they said they were working to get everything out in the next couple of days(this was Jan. 3rd) and into the next week. So they should start showing up soon.

I got a tracking notice on the 4th.  Just checked my status and it finally made its way out of BG and across the country.  Should get it tomorrow.