Tell me restaurants and coffee shops I NEED to visit in NYC and Brooklyn!

I also forgot to mention:

Artichoke for pizza. Forget anywhere else, their namesake slice - a spinach/artichoke beast - is all you need. It's on E14th between 1st and 2nd. (Nowhere, the bar next door, has fantastic happy hour and a great jukebox as well.)

Doughnut Plant for doughnuts is a must. The creme brulee doughnut is the best thing on this earth. There's one in the old Chelsea Hotel near 23rd, but the original - and where they make the doughnuts - is on Grand Street near the Delancy/Essex stop. You're also a few blocks from a Roasting Plant on Orchard Street if you want coffee with your doughnuts. Do. Not. Miss. This.

Doughnut Plant for doughnuts is a must.

I love Doughnut Plant. I plan on going there quite a few times haha!

Dylan's Candy Bar at 60th and 3rd is a must.

Oh yeah! I've been here before, very cool place!

hey, are you vegan or veg?

Unfortunately, I am not either of those... but thanks anyways!

Artichoke for pizza. Forget anywhere else, their namesake slice - a spinach/artichoke beast - is all you need. It's on E14th between 1st and 2nd. (Nowhere, the bar next door, has fantastic happy hour and a great jukebox as well.)

Totally forgot about Artichoke. AMAZING, but really expensive pizza. Worth every penny. Theres 2 other locations, 18th Steet and 10th Ave, and on Macdougal Street near Generation Records. Yeah don't skip that!

Totally forgot about Artichoke. AMAZING, but really expensive pizza. Worth every penny. Theres 2 other locations, 18th Steet and 10th Ave, and on Macdougal Street near Generation Records. Yeah don't skip that!

I had no idea there was one near Generation Records. That just got very dangerous.

Update: went to Rosa's for pizza, was quite good but not amazing in my own opinion

Generation records was awesome, my buddy picked up the balance and composure EP.. I couldn't find much I didn't have that I wanted but it was still awesome there

Went to 'Other Music', cool store but not much that I wanted

Academy Annex Records was the coolest record store there I went too. (Not Academy Records)

but anyways, food..

artichoke pizza was my top for pizza I think. I got the artichoke slice with their styrofoam cup of beer. It ruled.

Panna II was good for Indian food. That's the restaurant with a ton of lights inside. The waiter fucked up on our stuff a few times, but I think we were just unlucky. It was good food.

Taco Chula was a super good vegetarian mexican food joint. A little pricey, but extremely good.

Tony's or Luigi's has good pizza.

Had italian food at La Mela that was pretty good, but honestly I wouldn't recommend going there unless you're with a group.

Caffe Reggio was a cool coffee shop in the village. I just sat outside and had a tea and people watched. Pretty cool place.