Post Season (Ex Handguns + Nothing To Prove) - Restless Nights EP 7" on Broken Rim Records(New Song)

kylet

Yeah, bummer that the original mock up didn't work out, but I like the look of the splatter. Will probably pick this up sooner or later when I have more money. Also, on a non-vinyl related note...Post Season is no longer ex-Handguns...

This is from their Facebook wall.

We have very important news to tell all of our friends/fans. Post Season has decided to part ways with rhythm guitarist Jake Langley. He is one of the best entertainers we have ever met. We wish the absolute best for him in everything he does in the future with John Polanski Jr. and future endeavors. We hope he keeps entertaining more than anything. On the other hand we had our moral and musical differences. Unfortunately Jake was unable to contribute to anything we've done musically thus far, & things that we are currently working on. We hope our fans will understand & support our decision. With that being said we are still moving full force with a New Full Length Record that we are currently finishing up the writing on. The full length will be recorded this month: May 25th - June 2nd at The Looking Glass Recording Studio in Woodstock GA as we will be joining forces with producers Kory Gable & Travis Hill again for another release! The actual release date will be set at a later time this coming fall. Be sure to keep up to date with Post Season! Stay Rad,
- Post Season

I actually think they turned out cooler. I haven't order this, but I may jump on it. Did you actually recieve a few of these with the originally planned egg look before changing it? Or did the plant just toss them?

A few people have emailed/PM'd me about this. I don't think the plant made many at all, maybe even just the one in the picture, but they didn't even finish them. Pretty sure they were just tossed.

Plant sent me these picutures suggesting a change. This is the A and B side of the same record.

BR008sideA_zps6dc2e9b6.jpg

BR008sideB_zpsc12c26eb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508125035909767&set=a.430768616978743.116772.430681400320798&type=1&theater

Post Season is giving away one of the Alt Covers to anyone who shares the flyer on facebook, or instagram. You don't have to be there to win, just share the flyer and they'll mail it to you.

https://www.facebook.com/postseasonpa

• 1 month later...