wanted: mfatgg dolly square

randysxe

no...you said you had a record that was an extra so you would sell it to help someone out. i offered you 5 times what you paid for the record. if you had straight off the bat said "oh i want basically what it's going for on ebay" that would be another thing, but hiding under the guise of "helping" was kinda bullshit, i called you on it and you now call me a baby.

no...you said you had a record that was an extra so you would sell it to help someone out. i offered you 5 times what you paid for the record. if you had straight off the bat said "oh i want basically what it's going for on ebay" that would be another thing, but hiding under the guise of "helping" was kinda bullshit, i called you on it and you now call me a baby.

That's not what I said. What I said was:

Yeah, I bought Cash and Dolly on square when they first came out, but I missed the third one so I'm skipping the rest of them and am trying to help other people complete their collections.

You then offered $25 and I said that there was one currently going for $26 on eBay that still had a number of days until it ended (and it ended up going for much higher, too). You got all pissy that I was "demanding eBay prices" when all I wanted was for you to make a competitive offer (which someone did the very next day, and I sold it to them, before the eBay auction even closed so I had no idea of what its true "eBay value" was).

Sorry you lowballed me.

someone sold me a square dolly on this board for 10ppd, that dude is a stand up guy

someone sold me one for $12ppd which wasn't too shabby either. Not everyone on this board wants ebay prices for their stuff. they are willing to work with ya. You just have to have patience. Something will come around.

If you need a kenny square though, let me know.