Recently Viewing

The Walking Dead is so hokey with awful acting. I quit after season 2.

I seriously cannot understand how Walking Dead is so popular. Is it just because the comics are semi-good and people don't care what they watch, as long as it's based on something nerdy-cool?

The acting is awful, writing, storytelling, pacing, everything is absolutely sub-par. A bad soap opera with zombies and a sepia filter.

Watched Aftershock last night, not a bad horror flick. Disaster movie meets gore fest. Bummer Eli Roth has given up on directing and is now attempting to be an actual actor now, but the movie overshadows his poor acting skills.

Not true at all my friend!  I believe he just finished up directing his new movie "The Green Inferno," which is somewhat of semi-sequel to the movie "Cannibal Holocaust," which Roth was always a huge fan of.

All the Kevin smith stand ups on Netflix are really entertaining.

I guess the script for clerks 3 is done but they can't take the next step due to legal issues surrounding residuals and clerks 2. Given that this movie is essentially "Dante and Randall get old" and his last flick I guess there is no rush to make it happen.

Watched House of the Devil last night and it's a pretty good slow burning horror film.  Ti West did a great job with it, and if you have netflix and like horror I would suggest watching it.

I feel like we've talked about this before... but did you ever see his follow-up "The Innkeepers?"  It's one of my favorites.

I feel like we've talked about this before... but did you ever see his follow-up "The Innkeepers?"  It's one of my favorites.

I haven't, but my friend who I watched House of the Devil with said he was disappointed with it and liked HotD quite a bit more.

I saw Now You See Me last night and it was pretty good.  It has a really great cast and is a pretty entertaining concept, definitely would suggest and probably is the best movie out right now.  I can't wait for The Purge to come out though.