ooohh damn. it was that expensive? I'm hating everything for you. maybe this will make you laugh.

I got locked out last summer. I was alone, woke up started cleaning & took the trash out. I had on a tshirt and undies and that’s it. no pants no bra. Our trash is out by the deck, as soon as I walk out I hear the door close behind me and I know I’m fucked because that door has two locks, and one is always in the locked position.

So I have no phone, I don’t feel like walking down the street half naked, so I just laugh at myself for a while then go get the ladder from the shed and decide I’m going to scale the roof and climb onto the balcony. Did it in under ten minutes with my ass hanging out everywhere. I scratched my legs and knees all up. I am TERRIFIED of heights so I was shaking. AND I had to stand on the top step of the ladder!! Fuck. but I ripped through the screen of the balcony door and got in.

2gws6qt.jpg

clapping.gif

Nice story to start the day.

one of my contacts started bothering me in a burning sensation/something miiiiiight be stuck under it but not the super intense pain of something deffffinately stuck under it way, so now i might have to run to cvs at my break and get some contact solution. because lord knows i don't just keep that stuff laying around at work.

my friend who eats her boogers also will clean her contacts by taking them out and sucking on them.................................................................................

reevaluating friendships today

ooohh damn. it was that expensive? I'm hating everything for you. maybe this will make you laugh.

I got locked out last summer. I was alone, woke up started cleaning & took the trash out. I had on a tshirt and undies and that’s it. no pants no bra. Our trash is out by the deck, as soon as I walk out I hear the door close behind me and I know I’m fucked because that door has two locks, and one is always in the locked position.

So I have no phone, I don’t feel like walking down the street half naked, so I just laugh at myself for a while then go get the ladder from the shed and decide I’m going to scale the roof and climb onto the balcony. Did it in under ten minutes with my ass hanging out everywhere. I scratched my legs and knees all up. I am TERRIFIED of heights so I was shaking. AND I had to stand on the top step of the ladder!! Fuck. but I ripped through the screen of the balcony door and got in.

2gws6qt.jpg

That sucks I was going to bust out a window but I figured the cost would be higher.

my friend who eats her boogers also will clean her contacts by taking them out and sucking on them.................................................................................

reevaluating friendships today

I can vouch that if you don't have solution, you are supposed to put the lenses in your mouth, haha.

as someone who tends to be a germaphobe (and just a person who is normally disgusted by nose picking/eating?), NoOOoOoOoOoOo so gross!

That sucks I was going to bust out a window but I figured the cost would be higher.

later that week (I never put the ladder away, of course) my roommate slept with a dude then locked him out and he did the same thing. climbed right up the roof and back into her bed. she deserved it though, that's dedication.

later that week (I never put the ladder away, of course) my roommate slept with a dude then locked him out and he did the same thing. climbed right up the roof and back into her bed. she deserved it though, that's dedication.

Haha,dude wanted seconds. I am going to start a Kickstarter to pay for the doorknob.

*slow applause for Madie*

I came home from tour one year at like 2am and my family had locked me out by accident. I was so beyond tired that I just ran my shoulder into the door and fell right through onto our porch. The lock was semi broken to start, so it wasn't that difficult but people still text me and go "just remembered that morning you broke into your own house."

That's the extent of my breaking in stories though, my sister has much better ones.

Also, please don't cut your eyeballs Allison!!!

As a germophobe, do you live in a plastic bubble? I am imagining a young John Travolta like that old tv movie

everyone tells me i should live in a plastic bubble and just roll around like a hamster. but that's mostly because i have terrible allergies and am klutzy and fall down a lot.

really i just carry a lot of those pocket antibacterial hand gels around with me and contribute to bacteria becoming resistant to everything.

I just watched the bubble boy Seinfeld episode this morning !

I downloaded every episode, they all have Deutsch - or something - subtitles but whatever

thanks for thinking I am a badass guys :wub:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic