I watched Lost as it aired and had to wait anywhere between a week or almost a year in between episodes.

You marathoners make me sick*

*jealous

While waiting that long is torture, I wish I would have gotten into this much sooner. I hate marathoning shows this long because you get so sucked in and it makes me weirdly anxious. Hard to explain. Also, my attention span really can only sit through 2-3 episodes max but the side of me that says "let's see if we can get through half the series in a week" always wins.

The LOST title card along with that sound effect popping up at the end of each episode filled me with so much fucking anxiety. GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!

Part of me just hates that people don't have to experience that anymore. Or at worst they only have to wait until the next day or so.

Counterpoint: Spring Breakers was the best movie released in 2013.

Riff Raff is the rapper who sued the filmmakers of Spring Breakers because James Franco's character was basically him.

What the fuck that was James Franco?  I thought it was Riff Raff.  Wow.  Why the fuck did he do that movie?

I'M SORRY.

I probably would have been too confused by it when it first came out. Now I'm at a point where I completely understand the underlining plot of fate and other things. John Locke is a bad ass.

I think all the waiting added a lot to the mystery of it. Everyone on the internet just trying to figure out "What the fuck" led to some pretty crazy/stupid theories.

What the fuck that was James Franco?  I thought it was Riff Raff.  Wow.  Why the fuck did he do that movie?

Because art.

He probably really wanted to work with Harmony Korine.

"It's campy and comic at times, but Korine also gives the film a downbeat, melancholic edge, with voiceovers, pointed repetition of dialogue and images, and hallucinatory camera work, sound and editing."

Lol.  

Not exactly how I'd describe it, but that's not too ridiculous.

I'm playing Halo 3 by myself.  

I would be doing this if my 360 didn't red ring years ago (I eventually replaced it with a PS3).

Damn, it's not playing any games.  How long has it been now?

6 days.

I just took more antibiotics because I can't get to sleep. I ran out I nyquil though, so that sucks.

6 days without dairy, sugar, or fruit. I've been living on vitamins, emergen-c, tea, and various syrups and medications.

I just need it to end now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic