I forgot to mention how I celebrated 15 pounds of weight loss by taking my wife and daughter out to pick a dozen donuts at Dunkin'. Yep, it happened. My wife is 10 weeks pregnant with number two and has not felt good the entire time. She needed something delicious in her life damn it!

P.S. I am not one for cussing, buuuuut fuck summer, fuck the sun, fuck this heat, fuck bugs, fuck sweating, and mother fuck people with personal pools. That it all...

I forgot to mention how I celebrated 15 pounds of weight loss by taking my wife and daughter out to pick a dozen donuts at Dunkin'. Yep, it happened. My wife is 10 weeks pregnant with number two and has not felt good the entire time. She needed something delicious in her life damn it!

P.S. I am not one for cussing, buuuuut fuck summer, fuck the sun, fuck this heat, fuck bugs, fuck sweating, and mother fuck people with personal pools. That it all...

It's 100 here today but it feels like hotter because of the dammed humidity. Of course I have to wear black and grey due to the dress code....

It's 100 here today but it feels like hotter because of the dammed humidity. Of course I have to wear black and grey due to the dress code....

Heat is so enraging to me haha. Winter time, no problem, I can put on more clothes/blankets ect. With summer, there are only so many clothes I can shed before sitting around with a four year old just becomes awkward.

Heat is so enraging to me haha. Winter time, no problem, I can put on more clothes/blankets ect. With summer, there are only so many clothes I can shed before sitting around with a four year old just becomes awkward.

Ah, see I'm pretty much always cold, so I looooove summer. I'd much rather be a little too warm than a little too cold.

congrats on #2! i hope your wife gets some sort of relief =\

We sell this scent called 'buttered maple syrup' and it's fucking owning my life right now, tarts, wax crumbles, even a candle as big as a infant. My desk is covered in them.

I'm so glad our prodigal posters have been brought back into the small talk fold.

not when i come back and can't comment on anything because, hey look, that conversation was 4 damn pages ago.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic