Yoooooooo that double down (healthy) sounds delicious.

I'm training my boss's youngest daughter so she can make some dolllaaaas before we close and this girl has been cracking me up all day.

Then she started playing Fancy and I was rapping it, she just looks at me and goes "you are amazing and the only person who can pull that off."

*dusts off shoulders.*

We have been over this, plenty of gluten free bbq sauces!

Noooo, it's not paleo  :P

Yoooooooo that double down (healthy) sounds delicious.

I'm training my boss's youngest daughter so she can make some dolllaaaas before we close and this girl has been cracking me up all day.

Then she started playing Fancy and I was rapping it, she just looks at me and goes "you are amazing and the only person who can pull that off."

*dusts off shoulders.*

It was really good!

Hahaha I can picture you rapping that

I am hoping I can leave work early today and get a jumpstart on my weekend. It's super nice out and I want to sit on my porch and knock back some brewskis.

Going back to Michigan today to my friends boyfriends lake house for the weekend. Get to see fireworks over a lake and not deal with crowds of people. Needless to say I'm jazzed.

A lady that works in my office complained all the time about being too cold when it was cold outside, now it's summer and she's complaining that they have the AC inside set too cold.  It's a constant catch 22.

I've noticed in my short time on earth women seem to get colder much easier than men. I had an ex who had to have the heat up high in the winter & covered in blankets while sleeping. I'm laying next to her thinking "WTF, how can you sleep like this?!"

I've noticed in my short time on earth women seem to get colder much easier than men. I had an ex who had to have the heat up high in the winter & covered in blankets while sleeping. I'm laying next to her thinking "WTF, how can you sleep like this?!"

Things that will never make sense to me.

Personally, I love the cold. I would much rather be cold than hot.  It does get really cold in the office sometimes which is why I always wear a cardigan/sweater. I don't complain I just put more clothes on. It's not that hard. 

Exactly!  I swear she is just trying to get attention, she has complained that it is cold in the office for 2 hours now.  I looked at the thermostat and it is 78 degrees in the office.

my wife has only just recently stopped this nonsense

Lucky guy ;)

Personally, I love the cold. I would much rather be cold than hot.  It does get really cold in the office sometimes which is why I always wear a cardigan/sweater. I don't complain I just put more clothes on. It's not that hard. 

Thank you! My kind of lady :D

Personally, I love the cold. I would much rather be cold than hot. It does get really cold in the office sometimes which is why I always wear a cardigan/sweater. I don't complain I just put more clothes on. It's not that hard.

I feel exactly the same. And I will never complain about being cold in the office because there are workers sweating in the warehouse every day.

And how about sleeping In a cold room bundled up with covers? The best.

This is totally random, but I hate how whenever I put a banana in my lunch it makes everything taste like it has a hint of banana. It's so weird, but today I had some of those vanilla oreo cookies with chocolate cream and it actually goes well together. Watch out Oreos, I'm creating new flavors over here! 

This is totally random, but I hate how whenever I put a banana in my lunch it makes everything taste like it has a hint of banana. It's so weird, but today I had some of those vanilla oreo cookies with chocolate cream and it actually goes well together. Watch out Oreos, I'm creating new flavors over here! 

I had this discussion with my girlfriend.  I hate bananas and I tried explaining to her that if you put the bananas in the same grocery bag as the bread, the bread ends up tasting like bananas.  She doesn't believe me to this day.  It's so true.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic