Ooh, what are they?!

I wouldn't mind replacing my copy of Ugly Organ with a green one, but I got my black one for cheaps, so I can't see paying $30+ for a green one.

Garbage's self titled album, a Tycho 12" that goes for $60-80, the box set of Andrew Bird's "Break it Yourself", and there's one more that I had in mind, but I just can't think of what it is right now..

I have a 1st pressing of the Self Titled Alkaline Trio record on blue swirl/marble/haze/whatever I'm down to sell in you're interested.

OMG I'd love it, but I probably can't afford it! I'll probably just settle for the "random colored" current pressing. Thanks for the offer though! (I am still curious what kind of price that would be though, just for educational purposes.)

OMG I'd love it, but I probably can't afford it! I'll probably just settle for the "random colored" current pressing. Thanks for the offer though! (I am still curious what kind of price that would be though, just for educational purposes.)

I have a sealed s/t and a sealed Goddamnit, so I don't know what colour they are, could both be black.  I do know that Goddamnit has the white cover.  I'd sell them to you but you prob wouldn't want to cause Canada shipping.  (Would be about $20 to ship both together.)

Oh, by the way, Robocop, my local shop has a copy of On The Beach for $13. I can pick it up for you if you want. It's a great album.

I have a sealed s/t and a sealed Goddamnit, so I don't know what colour they are, could both be black.  I do know that Goddamnit has the white cover.  I'd sell them to you but you prob wouldn't want to cause Canada shipping.  (Would be about $20 to ship both together.)

Gah! You guys are killing me! I appreciate the offer, I can't spend any more cash for the next little bit though. Thank you, thank you, thank you all! :)

(it is a great album!)

Couple bucks less than Discogs...same as I price everything I sell.

I just looked: Median: $21.38

I've overtaken the pouting princess for top poster todayyyyyy

Hahaha whoa I'm up there too... we all are!  Small Talk crew FTW!

I just discovered the 'new content' button on the homepage earlier today.  Can't believe I'd never clicked on it before.  Nothing really interested me that I hadn't already posted in though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic