I WON'T BE THINKING ABOUT YOU BABYYY

We should all do a Your Favorite Weapon singalong sometime.

I got drunk at a wedding while occasionally posting in this thread a couple weeks ago. The last song at the reception was Soco Amaretto and Lime which ended with a huge sing along pile on.

Then the drive home was a huge YFW sing along with just me and my girlfriend. I was fucking WASTED. She was fine though because she can drink like a responsible adult.

Word up. Gotta lock those doors. Is this a song? Dallas is scary. When I leave my house for work I have my car keys out and I'm ready to stab if need be.

I would lose in a stab fight.

It's a Brand New song, an older one.  They're pretty huge on this board.  But I fucked up, cause it's only Friday hahahahaha.  Told you I had no idea what time it was.

I WON'T BE THINKING ABOUT YOU BABYYY

We should all do a Your Favorite Weapon singalong sometime.

stampy knows the words!

It's a Brand New song, an older one. They're pretty huge on this board. But I fucked up, cause it's only Friday hahahahaha. Told you I had no idea what time it was.

stampy knows the words!

Ooooooh. I have one album of theirs and my friend on here is sending me another one so mUbe one day I'll learn the words. Yaaaay

My friends are trying to convince me to write a song for a girl I like and sing it to her, but I have no songwriting talent. I'm still thinking of chord progressions for right now. I will get this done 'cause it's a cool idea.

When I like a guy I knit him a hat. It never works hahah. :(

Edit: I HAVENT DONE THAT FOR ANYONE ON HERE SO NO ONE FREAK OUT!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic