I'm not saying karma exists or doesn't.... but if it does, why do great things happen to shitty people & vice versa? And some of those shitty people lives their whole lives & shit never goes bad for them.

/bitter

I don't necessarily believe in karma, but I do believe in God. Ya ya you all can roll your eyes at me but we are all entitled to our own thang. For me I think "who am I to say what is good? Who am I to define what should or shouldn't happen?" I am so small. So ridiculously small in the grand scheme of things. Yet this life is a gift in my eyes. And I have had a lot of shitty stuff happen to myself and people I know. I'm not saying it happens in every instance, but I can say from my own experience I have seen negative experiences be used for good. I have either learned something great, or have actually been able to love other people better out of empathy because I knew what they were going through. I know it's a huge question and kind of a simple answer. And I'm not saying it fixes it all, but that is how I view it.

I assumed everyone knew this? I think my parents got me a book as a kid if anyone wants to borrow it.

I also assumed everyone knew this. I didn't learn it from a book though, everything I know I learned on the streets. (Learned it in school)

Unrelated: I may not know where I'm staying two weeks from now, but god dammit, I've already got a date lined up.

I also assumed everyone knew this. I didn't learn it from a book though, everything I know I learned on the streets. (Learned it in school)

Unrelated: I may not know where I'm staying two weeks from now, but god dammit, I've already got a date lined up.

Wow, posting about soup works fast.

Since we're getting deep. I don't believe in god as such but I don't believe you fully just go when you die. I'm not saying there's a heaven in the clouds or anything, but I think there is more.

I just don't know what.

Interesting. I do believe in God & believe when you die you're maggot food & that's that.

Honestly, going on after death is not something I'm interested in.

One life is enough.

Since we're getting deep. I don't believe in god as such but I don't believe you fully just go when you die. I'm not saying there's a heaven in the clouds or anything, but I think there is more.

I just don't know what.

I believe when we die it's either just a black void and we cease to exist or it's like the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

I just don't know what.

I used to be and was raised christian. I don't believe in that god for sure but the universe is huge and no one knows what happens to us and matter is neither created nor is it destroyed so who knows?

I'm also kind of terrified that we each exist in our own time loop. Endlessly repeating our experiences with no variation or chance of change.

Edit: This isn't just because I, Bruce Willis, starred in the hit feature film Looper

Oh god. That's terrifying.

I never fully believed in past lives, but I'm starting too more and more. Mostly just because of weird expierences I've had.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic