He's awesome and Asano is great too

i actually took a japanese film course in college and the teacher, while she knew her shit in terms of classic japanese cinema, wasn't too well versed in the more modern films. adorable little old lady. she took me out to lunch and i had a very interesting time explaining miike to her. 

i actually took a japanese film course in college and the teacher, while she knew her shit in terms of classic japanese cinema, wasn't too well versed in the more modern films. adorable little old lady. she took me out to lunch and i had a very interesting time explaining miike to her.

I bet.

Miike is great, but I love Kurosawa

Hello I am on lunch

Our beautiful playlist is cracking me up! I'm listening to it at work and people keep looking at me

Who put Ingrid michaelson (doubt I spelled that right) on there ? I thought I hated her but now I want the album!

That was me! I love that song. I heard it at work and it's stuck in my head all the time now. Got the album on was for super cheap on Amazon too.

She's coming here in a few weeks but I'm not sure if I wanna spend $40 to see her.

If you like her sound, check out my boo Sara Bareilles!

$40 isn't too bad? I say go for it!

And I think I remember you having a hard time finding Sara bareilles for an affordable price, or am I thinking of something else ?

$40 isn't too bad? I say go for it!

And I think I remember you having a hard time finding Sara bareilles for an affordable price, or am I thinking of something else ?

Yeah her first album "Little Voice" goes for insane prices. Luckily I have her EP, and her last two albums.

i just found out 3 more of my friends (in the last 2 weeks) are getting married. 2 of my friends said "i assume you're going stag as per usual". FML

Hire a hot ass date. Simple.

Just had to get dressed at 3am and do a walk through with the cops at my store because our alarm is on the fritz.

Hey genuine question that belongs in Man Advice thread but if I post it there someone will yell at me for having elementary school problems:

Obviously there's this dude boy in my life that I care about a lot. He just moved back home and has been settling back with friends and stuff, he still manages to shoot me a text or two every day to check in but I'm kinda a stickler for communication, like that's my THING.

I'd like to think Im chill and understanding, but do you think it's too much to ask if he like just schedules sometime at least once a week to just like call or Skype me? We're not dating or anything so I don't want to be like PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND TELL ME IM PRETTY 24/7. But at the same time, I'd like to still have some sort of solid communication and not just scattered, short conversations.

I'm also really used to handling kind distance friendships and I don't think he is, so maybe it is something I need to talk to him about?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic