Oh no! Is your wife doing okay???

i went to the egg school of quote so here goes:

shes doing well. still has some swelling, as thats what we're worried about, and a few stitches IN HER EYE. EW. she's wearing a patch. just like arrrr madie.

Hope all goes well, Dad.

thanks Bladeington. fingers crossed her appt this friday goes smoothly. WHEN THEY REMOVE THE STITCHES FROM HER EYE. EW.

You are one tough MOFO! 

your re-post of eric gif unwrap got me through tough times. forever grateful.

You are my hero

also youre shrimp and grits IG got me through tough times too. forever jelly.

and there you have it. muli quote complete. its rare, but daddy can do it. now if someone can come over and help me hook up the VCR.

I made her come back, lol

yep. pretty much accurate haha.

i went to the egg school of quote so here goes:

shes doing well. still has some swelling, as thats what we're worried about, and a few stitches IN HER EYE. EW. she's wearing a patch. just like arrrr madie.

thanks Bladeington. fingers crossed her appt this friday goes smoothly. WHEN THEY REMOVE THE STITCHES FROM HER EYE. EW.

your re-post of eric gif unwrap got me through tough times. forever grateful.

also youre shrimp and grits IG got me through tough times too. forever jelly.

and there you have it. muli quote complete. its rare, but daddy can do it. now if someone can come over and help me hook up the VCR.

seconding with everyone else said! you are awesome! and i hope your wife feels better soon :)

YOU KNOW I DID.

i actually made a really delicious breakfast bake this weekend. base layer of tots with bacon, eggs, and cheese. it was FANTASTIC.

OMG

How are you single???

Thats probably too personal. But seriously, you should have your own TT show on the Food network.

OMG

How are you single???

Thats probably too personal. But seriously, you should have your own TT show on the Food network.

hahahahahaha

i dunno :(

oh man that would be so awesome! i could be Lauren, Queen of The Tots! and you could totally be my guest star, King Cheese!

thank you. i too am a tot connoisseur.

what are your thoughts on crispy crowns?

omg i forgot those existed! they're basically tots with more surface area which = more crunchy goodness. yes. i'm a fan. i need to see if anywhere around me sells them.

tot pickins are pretty slim at my grocery store. the one just has the standard ore-ida ones. i had to go to the post office on saturday and there's a key food right next to it and they've got a much better frozen food section, so i wound up grabbing some key food brand tots thinking they'd be pretty much standard tots. omg. they're something magical. THEY TASTE LIKE A CARNIVAL.

omg i forgot those existed! they're basically tots with more surface area which = more crunchy goodness. yes. i'm a fan. i need to see if anywhere around me sells them.

tot pickins are pretty slim at my grocery store. the one just has the standard ore-ida ones. i had to go to the post office on saturday and there's a key food right next to it and they've got a much better frozen food section, so i wound up grabbing some key food brand tots thinking they'd be pretty much standard tots. omg. they're something magical. THEY TASTE LIKE A CARNIVAL.

You nailed crispy crowns perfectly.

They taste like cotton candy?

OMG CHARLIE!!

That is so scary! I hope she recovers well! Oh my god!

Thanks T-Town

our Taco Johns has 'Potato Ole's' which are just crowns with seasoning. pretty pedestrian. add cheese? then we're talking serious business here.

crowns are my fav. i like to stack them like coins.

Thanks T-Town

our Taco Johns has 'Potato Ole's' which are just crowns with seasoning. pretty pedestrian. add cheese? then we're talking serious business here.

crowns are my fav. i like to stack them like coins.

I'm gonna gross some peeps out for a second, but a stack of crispy crowns pierced with a fork & dipped in mayo.... heaven.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic