Yeah its not really. Was talking about it earlier at the record store and decided I should put it on tonight because its been a while. I swear they have to be around 200g too. I'm pretty happy to have it. Was very excited when I won.

Even with Oh Yeah missing its still cool! Not that you guys will notice but I guess this video does have it and I just found out the OST is also missing Walking On Sunshine. Fuck!

I managed to rip the top of my finger nail off of my middle finger on the way to work. My finger, and someone of my clothes have blood on it. Not changing, I don't give a fuck. It hurts quite a bit. Why does it hurt so much, sorta like a papercut pain.

Edit: My head feels super loopy today too.

I've done it enough in my life that it's just annoying. I was reaching in my pocked to grab my phone, and it got caught on a lose thread (which surprisingly didn't break).

Don't pass on the IIOI split, you'll regret it! It will be awesome.

I'm sure it'll be pressed on black for cheaper down the line.

I hate 7 Inch records, but I love both of them so much I had to buy it. There are only a handful of bands I'd do it for. It'll probably get spun once, then collect dust, but the digital downloads will get a ton of plays.

I'm not sure about the Owen Archer cover though, the power chords remind me of a Green Day song.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic