BK fuckin quit selling em here.

They stopped selling them here a few years ago so I boycotted BK. they started selling them again a couple months ago. I got them once and they were fresh and awesome. Every other time and it was obvious they were sitting around forever. Very disappointing.

Out of politeness, I'm going to break a rule of mine for you. I have long pretended that Danger Days never happened but I have never heard the song so I will jam it.

That song is from conventional weapons!

And I was totally going to be as ass and burn you the whole album of danger days lol

I didn't do it though :)

BK took ours away again in August. I'm still pissed even though like you said, they suck most of the time.

TARANEH. I GOT TO THE IMOGEN HEAP SONG ON MY MIX AND ABOUT 3 MINUTES INTO I STARTED LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY. HOLY FUCK. HAVE YOU SEEN THE SNL SKIT THAT USES THIS SONG?

Hahah no but it sounds like I need to YouTube this! Lol. Fingers crossed it has bill hader in it

That Dear Sister sketch is hilarious.

But the YouTube video where they take that concept and use it on a video of everyone in Predator shooting machine guns is the best thing ever.

Edit: Not only does that sketch NOT have Bill Hader ( who is a national treasure) it has Shia Lebouf (a national THE WORST)

Now I feel bad :(.

No rush :D

no need to feel bad! each day/night is so different. some days i have all the time in the world. other days, i have mere minutes.

your mix:

it was like entering a whole new universe. i was familiar with 4-5 artists and it started out like i was in a Wes Anderson film (uh, awesome)

i totally enjoyed every song. i think through our parallel universes, at some point musically, we cross if not join for a good run.

The artists im unfamiliar with, they sounded familiar, if that makes sense. my style. ya digg?

it all fit together well. youre a master at mixing. 'How It's Going to Be' was a nice anthem type feeling song. so good. i shall look up Gerard Way now and see what this cat is all about. 

Hide and Seek has always settled deep inside me. dark. safe. my brain battles on concentrating on the lyrics or how beautiful its sung.

Mew takes me back, Panda Bear reminds me of my friends..Wavves is that familiarity. 

damn good job.

That Dear Sister sketch is hilarious.

But the YouTube video where they take that concept and use it on a video of everyone in Predator shooting machine guns is the best thing ever.

Edit: Not only does that sketch NOT have Bill Hader ( who is a national treasure) it has Shia Lebouf (a national THE WORST)

Actual Cannibal Shia Lebouf is a national treasure though.

Cholly, Gerard was the front man for My Chemical Romance. His solo stuff is very brit pop influenced. If you're gonna dig on MCR, try 3 cheers first. Then Bullets.

no need to feel bad! each day/night is so different. some days i have all the time in the world. other days, i have mere minutes.

your mix:

it was like entering a whole new universe. i was familiar with 4-5 artists and it started out like i was in a Wes Anderson film (uh, awesome)

i totally enjoyed every song. i think through our parallel universes, at some point musically, we cross if not join for a good run.

The artists im unfamiliar with, they sounded familiar, if that makes sense. my style. ya digg?

it all fit together well. youre a master at mixing. 'How It's Going to Be' was a nice anthem type feeling song. so good. i shall look up Gerard Way now and see what this cat is all about.

Hide and Seek has always settled deep inside me. dark. safe. my brain battles on concentrating on the lyrics or how beautiful its sung.

Mew takes me back, Panda Bear reminds me of my friends..Wavves is that familiarity.

damn good job.

Excellent :). I should print this out and frame it.

I'm drunk enough to say this and not care that I'm ruining small talk: living with my ex in a studio apartment is THE WEIRDEST FUCKING SHIT EVER WHAT THE FUCK.

But I just found out I'm still homeless. I had two possible places to stay. One was "definitely" and the other was "maybe." Definitely turned into "no" and maybe turned into "probably not"

This mix has taken me from my comfort zone. I used to love atmospheric music like this when I was high but I don't smoke anymore so it's foreign to me. I like this mix a lot so far. Stuff I would never have went on my own to find. It's pretty cool. Check the last page, I posted that sketch.

I'm drunk enough to say this and not care that I'm ruining small talk: living with my ex in a studio apartment is THE WEIRDEST FUCKING SHIT EVER WHAT THE FUCK.

But I just found out I'm still homeless. I had two possible places to stay. One was "definitely" and the other was "maybe." Definitely turned into "no" and maybe turned into "probably not"

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. WHY????

dude. this is what small talk is about. that is weird, even sober.

man, id let you crash here anytime. i hope things work out.

This mix has taken me from my comfort zone. I used to love atmospheric music like this when I was high but I don't smoke anymore so it's foreign to me. I like this mix a lot so far. Stuff I would never have went on my own to find. It's pretty cool. Check the last page, I posted that sketch.

Yesssssss. I didn't put things that were too weird since I get the "I feel like I should be on acid" comments a lot lol

I'm sorry Bruce :(

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. WHY????

My life is a joke, so I'd be laughing if I wasn't riddled with anxiety.

My ex and I get along as friends just fine. When we're in the apartment and awake at the same time (which is maybe a couple hours a day) we watch Gilmore Girls and joke around. It's just bizarre. Like, I've moved on but when I finally leave it's going to be like breaking up again. We aren't affectionate or anything, but we're still pals so all of a sudden being completely alone is going to be fucked up. I've become really good at making jokes that let her know I'm hurt, but are funny enough to be ok.

OH. MY. GOD

How the hell did I miss this sketch?!?? That was hilarious and ahhhhhhhh BILL HADER!!

Loved this!!!! Thank you!

HOW DID I FORGET BILL HADER WAS IN THIS

My life is a joke, so I'd be laughing if I wasn't riddled with anxiety.

My ex and I get along as friends just fine. When we're in the apartment and awake at the same time (which is maybe a couple hours a day) we watch Gilmore Girls and joke around. It's just bizarre. Like, I've moved on but when I finally leave it's going to be like breaking up again. We aren't affectionate or anything, but we're still pals so all of a sudden being completely alone is going to be fucked up. I've become really good at making jokes that let her know I'm hurt, but are funny enough to be ok.

HOW DID I FORGET BILL HADER WAS IN THIS

Bruce, man. I'm so fucking sorry. Is there anywhere else possible to stay? If I had my own place, I would give you my couch until you were ready to go on your own. This is such a fucked up situation. I too watch Gilmore Girls with my ex. Didn't it used to give you panic attacks because of the rapif fire dialogue? It did to someone on here and I know we share the same anxiety and panic attacks from smoking.

T, My huge beef with Danger Days is that Gerard said a few times the next album (DD) was going to be a throwback to Bullets lyrically and instrumentally. He was straight up lying. Also, my mix is going to weird you out I think. I'm gonna send you a copy of the one I made John. To give you both perspectives of what mixes I made.

Bruce, man. I'm so fucking sorry. Is there anywhere else possible to stay? If I had my own place, I would give you my couch until you were ready to go on your own. This is such a fucked up situation. I too watch Gilmore Girls with my ex. Didn't it used to give you panic attacks because of the rapif fire dialogue? It did to someone on here and I know we share the same anxiety and panic attacks from smoking.

It doesn't give me panic attacks, but every once in awhile I have to yell "NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT"

I doubt I'll ever have to sleep on the street but I'll have to couch surf which is really not good when you're depressed. Having a place to go is really important. Having to be like "Where can I go tonight?" is no good. At least I have a definite safe place to keep my records. That's what's really important. I'll sleep in my car a few times as long as my copy of How Strange, Innocence is ok.

It doesn't give me panic attacks, but every once in awhile I have to yell "NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT"

I doubt I'll ever have to sleep on the street but I'll have to couch surf which is really not good when you're depressed. Having a place to go is really important. Having to be like "Where can I go tonight?" is no good. At least I have a definite safe place to keep my records. That's what's really important. I'll sleep in my car a few times as long as my copy of How Strange, Innocence is ok.

I just got done couch surfing for a year or so. It is not fun at all. I'm glad your records are safe, man. But you need to be safe too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic