Couch surfing would be easier if I had more friends. Now I wish I was slightly more social my whole life.

If everything goes well it'll only be for a month or two and then I'll be in an apartment with my friends. But knowing those assholes it could take a little longer.

As long as I don't have really loud sex with a random girl in his brother's room again I should be able to spend at least a week or two with my best friend before his parents are like "Wait, is Kevin still here?"

I've always been a "girlfriend guy." I went from long term relationship to long term relationship without that much time in between. I'm interested and kind of excited to be single for awhile. You know, once I have a place to live.

It's a journey of self discovery! Girls are just so awesome though. One of my good friends warned me that I'm like boyfriend catnip to girls.

Do you guys even know what that SNL skit is a parody of?! THE OC. And if you're familiar with the show it makes it even more funny. I seriously can never think of that song the same. When I saw that skit back in 2010 my friend and I laughed until we cried and acted it out every time we heard the song.

Anyway. Bruce. I'm sorry man. That sucks. I moved in with my grandma over staying with my ex. Ya. Props to you.

I'm in NJ allll day today. Hi Ashton!

Time for me to sleep though.

They stopped selling them here a few years ago so I boycotted BK. they started selling them again a couple months ago. I got them once and they were fresh and awesome. Every other time and it was obvious they were sitting around forever. Very disappointing.

Just tell tell them to drop the chicken fries fresh for you. That way they'll be hot and delicious every time. The employees will hate you but that's okay, at that point it'll just be a little blip on their shitty day radar.

Do you guys even know what that SNL skit is a parody of?! THE OC. And if you're familiar with the show it makes it even more funny. I seriously can never think of that song the same. When I saw that skit back in 2010 my friend and I laughed until we cried and acted it out every time we heard the song.

Anyway. Bruce. I'm sorry man. That sucks. I moved in with my grandma over staying with my ex. Ya. Props to you.

Hiiiii :) sorry it's so shitty out during your visit haha.

The OC was great.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic