In the end I'm glad i have to go into work because while it's not much, it's money that I need regardless.

I realized yesterday while complaining that I don't make enough money, if I had a job where I did make enough money...I likely wouldn't have the flexibility to do the things I want.

Ooph, this adult thing is hard to swallow but it also is a good reminder to never settle.

you are correct, he's definitely a rad dude but we can't let it go to his head :D hahaha

Damn, if only there was a way to break open spoiler of secrets.

OooOOOooooh. Okay well in that case I might start saying nice things......

Wait wait wait. NICE TRY CHRIS!!

I'll let you play Snape in the film. You think they are evil all along but secretly likes Harry (I think that's what happens? I've not seen them all).

In the end I'm glad i have to go into work because while it's not much, it's money that I need regardless.

I realized yesterday while complaining that I don't make enough money, if I had a job where I did make enough money...I likely wouldn't have the flexibility to do the things I want.

Ooph, this adult thing is hard to swallow but it also is a good reminder to never settle.

Adult life doesn't get any better. It doesn't matter how much money I earn I still seem to end the month with no money.

being an adult is annoying and overrated.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic