Work happened. Is happening. Will be happening.

On the bright side, I'm getting some major OT and I'm racking up hotel points. Also, my wife will probably still go to the movie and just take my sister. So it's all good.

OT kind of makes up for it. When I work like that, I always buy myself one thing for all that hard work. Think of something you've been wanting and buy it.

I'm not that beaten up over it. It came down to our personalities not lining up. I'm a very logical person, and she is emotional. I had to fight my natural reactions every step of the way, and change who I was to make her happy. She didn't know I was doing that. At the end of the day me being myself wasn't making her happy. We're only fooling ourselves. I care about her, and I'm trying to do what is best long term. I hope she understands in time. She's young, so this is going to be a lot harder on her than it is me.

I feel this logic vs emotion business. It's a tough line to walk and if trying to change yourself was affecting you negatively then I think you made the right decision. Hey, maybe in some other time or place it could work out. Who knows. Good luck out there!

OT kind of makes up for it. When I work like that, I always buy myself one thing for all that hard work. Think of something you've been wanting and buy it.

Haha I used that logic to buy a couple shirts on Sunday. I worked something like 54 hours of overtime over the last two week period. Probably looking at about 40 overtime this week alone. It's not as hard when I'm away from home because I don't really have anything else to do. When I'm home I work 8-9 hours and that's it usually.

Filed my tax return 5 minutes ago. Did some math and every penny of my refund is already spent as soon as I get it cause bills. Laaaaammmmmeeeee.

I feel it. Mine was like 600 lower than last year. Sucks but oh well.

Ill listen to a Taylor Swift song if its on the radio but Im never going to buy one of her albums in any capacity.

I like that color you have on your nails in your last pic. I actually went out to try and find it but I failed.

I have way too many pinks and greens in my collection. I want to branch out. I've been buying a lot of glitter lately

Okay I really am going to nap now

The more I think about it (I've been thinking about it for 4 years) the more I want a tattoo based on The Mountain Goats - No Children. Song is seriously perfect and every line is amazing.

I HOPE IT STAYS DARK FOREVER

I HOPE THE WORST ISN'T OVER

I HOPE YOU BLINK BEFORE I DO

I HOPE I NEVER GET SOBER

I like that color you have on your nails in your last pic. I actually went out to try and find it but I failed.

I have way too many pinks and greens in my collection. I want to branch out. I've been buying a lot of glitter lately

Okay I really am going to nap now

GLITTER NAIL POLISH FOR LIFE

I had glittery purple on but it chipped off in like two days. Right now Im on day three of no nail polish. First time I've gone more than an hour without nail polish in two and a half months. IM FREAKING OUT. LOOK AT THES STUPID ASS BORING NAILS. I FEEL BASIC AS FUCK.

Since I just keep posting, here's a funny story:

Had an overwhelming craving for donuts so I pulled into a Dunkin. Girl at the window went to take my card, stopped, and exclaimed "You have pink hair!" I was like "Heh, yeah there's some purple too." and she looked at me with utter disgust and confusion.

Fuck you, it's 2015 and you're offended by a dude with a pink streak in his hair? You need to evaluate your shit because you're clearly a garbage person. I feel like if I had my nails and make up done she would have refused me service.

Since I just keep posting, here's a funny story:

Had an overwhelming craving for donuts so I pulled into a Dunkin. Girl at the window went to take my card, stopped, and exclaimed "You have pink hair!" I was like "Heh, yeah there's some purple too." and she looked at me with utter disgust and confusion.

Fuck you, it's 2015 and you're offended by a dude with a pink streak in his hair? You need to evaluate your shit because you're clearly a garbage person. I feel like if I had my nails and make up done she would have refused me service.

Be fair... everyone should steer clear of Dunkin anyway

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic