eBay: Coheed In Keeping Secrets 4 variants

thefence2113

So, I got a few offers from you guys and while most of them were reasonable, I had a little higher number in mind.

I've decided to just sell out my vinyl a few at a time until they're gone and then work on selling the rest of my collection later.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ccbbffoosshhoo/m.html?item=261144877523&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

congratulations on making some serious bank man.

still blows my mind though that people would drop 400+ bucks on any record. i don't care if its my favorite record by my favorite band, and only 5 copies were ever pressed. i'd just listen to the cd at that point.

You picked a great time to part with them.  I know I would've put in a respectable bid on that clear - though nowhere near $400 - if I wasn't suspecting the repress.  I recall seeing a sealed clear go for $160 a year or two ago, and thinking that was ridiculous.  I also like how the price of each variant increased with its appeal, in my opinion.  Never cared for that grey and blue, but I've always lusted for a clear or creamsicle copy.