mclz

“The Philadelphia Sound” (2002) is Chunksaah Records #15 (we are now at #56!). It is, to this day, one of the releases I am most proud of. It was not only the first 10” vinyl release, but also the first time I worked with a group of boys that I didn’t know. I was crushed when ¾ of the bands broke up shortly after the record release show (the only other time all 4 bands played together). Some of those boys are now grown-up men that are like family to me, and the record still kicks ass. To celebrate ten years of Philly Brotherhood, everyone who attends tonight’s show will receive a cd of the compilation. Also, we printed limited edition covers for the 10” vinyl! I’m so pleased this is happening, a true holiday gift. Love, Kate

603363_10151311287732436_1699276498_n.jp

I usually go 2 nights a year, but this year I am only going the last night. If they have any left I will try to pick up 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for someone else. If I get 2 I will do a random drawing to see who gets it, but I don't even know if I will even be able to get 1 for myself. There might be other cool stuff night 4 and if I get a copy I might get other stuff instead of 2 copies of this, but I am just giving a heads up.