Catch 22 - Keasby Nights Pressing Details

Does it have a screened cover or a the normal cover? That center label looks like the ones Victory used when they were screen printing the covers.

The cover isn't screened and seems to be the exact same as the original presses.

Well if the 2nd pressing has the same center labels, maybe this really is a transition copy between the Translucent Blue and White versions. Sure hope that's the case, that would make this a super unique copy of this great record!

I wasn't sure if they did them with the screened covers or not I hadn't seen one of the represses yet. The reason I asked is because they repressed this in that time frame when they were trying to make all their releases look DIY with screened covers and a b/w insert. And they all have that same center label. They must have just used the generic label.

This should just make a 2xLP collecters bundle of both versions of Keasby Nights and call it a year :P

I wouldn't mind paying the $9 shipping for that either

Haha, did you preorder the double vinyl bundle and get that nice surprise too? I'm hoping the added shipping weight+cost is for the secret "gifts" we're getting to ameliorate the albums getting pushed back twice... $9 for 2 LPs is crazy. I hope Streetlight, Catch, and Victory can all settle their differences so we can get that 2x Keasbey Nights press too though, that would be awesome and I love both versions.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a copy of the Streetlight one but I doubt it will happen. I'm curious if Tom will try to take Catch-22's Keasbey Nights with them when Streetlight leaves Victory, to make money on represses, or if if they'll just not bother. I'd buy another copy of KN just for it to not say "A Victory Records Production" on it anywhere. And to know the money is going towards people who deserve it. As for Streetlight's KN, as they make it clear at the end of 1234, 1234, and their live set lists, they aren't interested in the record, and it was basically a ploy to get another album out of their contract. We'll see if they do anything with that album once they have the ability to actually make money off a vinyl press of it.

• 3 months later...

I've got what I believe is a first pressing on black, don't think it's screenprinted though

ill post pics when I get home

bought it a few years ago and it's definitely fairly old judging by its ring wear etc so I would say it's a first press but tbh I've always been vague on details. I've seen many different numbers for this album