Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

I actually wont be able to get those lists of stores for vinyl titles like Ive done before. What I used to pull those lists is gone.

Might be able to figure out a different way to get those but for the time being...no store lists.

Most of the time my Hot Topic down in Riverside usually carries new releases so I'm alright with this. Thanks for the effort Travey baby.

Guest johneedeformed

So what's the verdict on stray heart?

Missing from the trilogy. Tre has Drama Queen on it. At least that's what's on the label. haven't actually listened to yet it but I doubt that Stray Heart is on it.

My local store doesn't have it yet.  Seems like they always get these releases a few days later.  But, more surprisingly, I can't find it on the HT website, either.  Anyone else notice that?

The only way to get it (for now) is eBay or find it at a Hot Topic location that got it early. Apparently, it will be up on the site later this week. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

Guest johneedeformed

Crossing my fingers that it will be available online tomorrow or Friday.

I will be very upset if it isn't available soon. I've been waiting since December for it.

If you end up not being able to get one when this is all said and done let me know and we can work out a trade. Face-value of course. ;)

If you end up not being able to get one when this is all said and done let me know and we can work out a trade. Face-value of course. ;)

Thanks for the offer! 

I called my Hot Topic store this morning to ask if they had it. They said yes. I rushed over there, and once I got there, they somehow sold out. I drove 15 miles for nothing. They told me that they had "a couple" copies that they got in stock on Tuesday. I called on Tuesday AND Wednesday, and they said they didn't ever get them in stock. Horrible customer service. 

I might just have to order it off of eBay. Don't want to risk it selling out when it is available online.  :angry: