Anyone trade with the VC user thisisahiijack?

xxmartinxx

Guest genericinsight

Yeah, he bought records from me in January thru deadformat and was SUPER good at communication. One day I think we exchanged about 20 emails in 2 hours. So if he's moving or has some stuff he needs to attend to at the moment I would also say give some time.

thanks to the person who forwarded this link to me. martin, i just picked up your records today (i have them shipped to a different address) and you will be receiving a PM from me shortly. to clear the air here, over the month of february i was constantly out of town visiting the hospital where my girlfriend's brother was. his health was deteriorating, and the weekend my girlfriend and i moved into a new apartment he passed away and we had to attend the funeral two states away. aside from that, i still do not have the internet hooked up in my new apartment and have the option to either drive to my parents, use the business center at the new apartment complex (which is full 24/7) or use it at work. the reason i have been absent from the internet this week in particular is because i was not able to get on the internet at work. martin, your package is going out this weekend (with delivery confirmation) and everyone else who is owed something has either been messaged or it was taken to the post office today. i apologize for this and when i solidified trades/sales early last month i had no idea any of this was going to happen. sorry!

he is a good guy.

also 5 days is a pretty short time to wait before making posts wondering where your stuff is.

i think it was more the fact that he hadn't been contacted yet (which was for a totally justified reason).