PO: Dream Theater - Images and Words 2xLP

From Enjoy the Ride:

"We are Very happy to announce that the pre order as gone up for our deluxe vinyl re-issue of "Dream Theater Images and Words" in conjunction with ATCO & Brookvale Records.

The album was remastered specifically for vinyl and wil be pressed on a double lp set which are both 180 gram records.

These are now available at http://brookvalerecords.com/dream-theater-images-and-words-on-vinyl/ and will begin shipping mid February.

The test presses were already approved and sound amazing compared to the original vinyl release which was a single lp and quite honestly sounded awful.

These are limited to 2000 TOTAL HAND NUMBERED COPIES(1500 on black available via Indie Retail stores and 500 on Red/Gold Swirl exclusively available at the link below).

This also marks the first time this album is being released on vinyl in North America. Grab one while they are still available"

Was one of my favorite records 10 years ago...god, how I wish LaBrie's voice wasn't that...um...cheesy!

Mailed them because the shipping to Germany was $75! Got an email that shipping should only be $47...I lol'ed and passed! 1st of all $30 for a 2xLP is pretty steep (well, normal in Germany, but not normal for the US) and 2nd shipping a 2xLP to Germany is normally $18-20...

Nah, no DT for me...

• 3 years later...