Kevin Devine LP7 & LP8 Kickstarter

Hell yeah! That was solid. What'd the KS backers think of Now: Navigate! ? I've yet to be disappointed at all by anything he's let us peek into up to this point. 

probably in 2-3 weeks - our podcast with Casey Crescenzo is going live this week I believe and then we have one more after that.  so probably second Friday of October?

Ha, can't beat that timing with the release of the albums. I'm looking forward to checking it out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like some of the Kickstarter physical copies are getting delayed a bit. Here's a partial from the KS update KD sent out today.

"As happens sometimes in the unpredictable world of manufacturing and shipping, we have unfortunately run into separate & unavoidable issues at separate record pressing plants with the timely production of Bubblegum vinyl & the $75 "Bootleg" vinyl reward.

The loose, changed timeline we now have for expecting these pieces is week of release (10/14-18) for Bubblegum vinyl, and first week of November for the "Bootleg" vinyl."

All of the digital copies will be released on the street date still (duh). What's cool though is that he is flying up to LA to meet the shipment of Bulldozer vinyl/both CD's and signing everything that is there and writing a note to each backer that is affected by the delay.

I'd assume so. The cheapest option I've found for what should be U.S. yellow/pink variants is SRC.

amazon has bubblegum for 15 bucks and Bulldozer for 18 and if you order both you get free shipping.  that's a little cheaper than SRC but it's basically splitting hairs.  I trust amazon more however haha

amazon has bubblegum for 15 bucks and Bulldozer for 18 and if you order both you get free shipping. that's a little cheaper than SRC but it's basically splitting hairs. I trust amazon more however haha

Ha! Somehow in my tiredness I didn't pick the free supersaver shipping. Strange that the release dates are different. They should both be the 15th.

probably the yellow and pink normal variants. I doubt they'll have Bubblegum in time, providing the email pledgers got.

The kickstarter variant isn't the same as the US pre order variant though. I'm not sure you should assume they both are delayed considering no retail outlets have sent any notification about delays. I could be wrong though. 

The kickstarter variant isn't the same as the US pre order variant though. I'm not sure you should assume they both are delayed considering no retail outlets have sent any notification about delays. I could be wrong though. 

the pledge emails have been saying that he has the Bulldozer records, and should have Bubblegum by the beginning of this week coming up. Also, the pink and yellow ARE the retail variants. The trans yellow and clear are the kickstarter ones.