hottopic vinyl section down all day ?

like i said, ht should have said something, but there really wasn't a good reason for travis not to say something.  like you said, he's here to enjoy what he loves like you and i.  for that reason, i don't understand why he chose not to let the community know because i think you and i and most of the community would have as well.

no entitlement there, just raising the question, why did he chose not to let us know and just makes jokes about people losing it when hot cash goes up.  the whole point of the community is to spread word, with inside access he's in a position where he can and should.

at the end of the day, he doesn't have to say anything, but seeing hot topic not voicing anything, i think it wasn't cool of him to not say anything.  of course if ht asked him to keep his mouth shut, thats a different story.

Yo, reality check. Come back to earth. You're taking this approximately 100 times too seriously. 

Wow. I don't understand how this happened. I guess everyone else needed a place to bitch since the other one was locked. Come on, guys. We're all upset that we can't buy records for half price anymore. We're all upset that we can't make $20 on cheap Thrice records anymore. But it happened. Get over it. This thread should've ended two pages ago.

Also, I love Big Bang Theory. Fuck you guys.

Does anybody else feel like Sheldon is an annoying/exaggerated version of Niles from Frasier? Niles is like my favorite character ever and I get really annoyed if I try to watch Big Bang Theory.