PO: At the Drive-In *Acrobatic Tenement* LP ...March 5th

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still going to be up at Interpunk or HT at some point? Or did it already happen and I missed it?

I got mine from Amazon, but I'm pretty sure it's come and gone from HT and Interpunk too.

It does look like there are a couple used copies on Amazon from ~$19 PPD : http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00B2TUFB2/ref=tmm_vnl_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1369760511&sr=8-1-spell

I think this release is still trickling out.  I just got one today at Sound Cat Records in Pittsburgh (they held one for me).  Karl (who runs the store) told me the distributor didn't have it for the longest time but finally were able to get it in.  Hopefully everyone who wants one will be able to get a copy eventually.

Anyone else not notice that it's a live version of Initiation on this? I wasn't paying attention the first time I spun it but noticed today. Were they having trouble mastering the original for vinyl or something? It still sounds good, but the studio version is better IMO.

i just compared the record and cd back to back after reading this, and i didn't really notice a difference, except for a little echo behind cedrics voice on the vinyl copy. i would listen to a few seconds at a time, pause, switch channels, lift the needle, switch back, etc. it sounds exactly the same with the exception of the echo, and the obvious difference in volume.

i just compared the record and cd back to back after reading this, and i didn't really notice a difference, except for a little echo behind cedrics voice on the vinyl copy. i would listen to a few seconds at a time, pause, switch channels, lift the needle, switch back, etc. it sounds exactly the same with the exception of the echo, and the obvious difference in volume.

Yeah I figured out I've just been listening to the version from This Station is Non-Operational all these years. The version on Acrobatic Tenement feels like it was recorded live like the rest of the album and fits better, but I like the version I'd been listening to better.

My fault for using limewire haha

I think this release is still trickling out.  I just got one today at Sound Cat Records in Pittsburgh (they held one for me).  Karl (who runs the store) told me the distributor didn't have it for the longest time but finally were able to get it in.  Hopefully everyone who wants one will be able to get a copy eventually.

It seems as if Amazon are getting more copies as well. My replacement copy shipped today. Here's hoping that it's in a mailer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...