WTT-Thrice/Manchester split

Brock N Roll

Wouldn't it have been easier to just hold onto the $30 and then just buy the record you want?

I doubt that your intentions are that pure if you stalked this split hard enough to be one of the select few to get one.

You are obviously hoping to score a great deal - which is fine, but don't play it off like you are aiming for anything different.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just hold onto the $30 and then just buy the record you want?

I doubt that your intentions are that pure if you stalked this split hard enough to be one of the select few to get one.

You are obviously hoping to score a great deal - which is fine, but don't play it off like you are aiming for anything different.

I'm not playing anything off. And I'm not trying to score a great deal.

Did you not read all my posts...I dont think I could make myself any clearer.

I just hate that you're trying to act like you'd be willing to trade this for a record that is worth $100. And that you'd do the split + $70 (because that equals $100 right?

But that is completely illogical. Why wouldn't you just hold onto the $30 and put it toward whatever LP you want?

Because that's not what you want to do. You snaked this release and now you're hoping to score big. And if this ends up selling for $150-200 on the 'bay, you'll use that as part of your trade.

It's just shitty to play it off as anything but. Be honest at least. Especially since there is a dude willing to pay $80 on this thread for this release. You could just as easily sell it for nearly triple what you paid, but that doesn't work in your scheme of scoring a long OOP release for cheap, does it?

Record is officially traded.

Some of you can think what you want, thats fine. I really had no bad intentions on this. Clearly some people disagree with this whole thing and some people have no problem with it. We will have to agree to disagree . I have made a lot of smooth sales and trades and my feedback proves that. I have never ripped anyone off.

And Toki-you are right. Reading back, I do come off somewhat childish. For that I Apologize