WTT-Thrice/Manchester split

Brock N Roll

Yes, Say it like it you mean it is up there in price. The split came to like 31.

If you would have read my post, you would have read the following.... "If we can do a trade for one of my Rarer wants, then I have no problem throwing in some cash along with"

I know though, its hard to read

Probably like 12-15 bucks...whats your point?

If someone wanted to sell it at say 80 right now then I would trade them this record and give them 50 cash

My point is, I don't think that it's wrong of you to want to trade something you paid $30 for, for something that someone else paid $15 for but is flipping for $100.  I don't know why this guy is giving you a hard time.

then why dont you just sell the record for 30 dollars + shipping to one of these die hard fans?

Because I would rather get something in return that I know I'm going to listen to...and if trading this record would knock 30 bucks off something more expensive I wanted then whats the problem in that?

As you can see from my feedback, I have worked out easy sales, trades, and helped people out.

I don't even know why Im trying to defend myself against a guy with 100 posts with no feedback

im just curious as all. and I got a new id after the site change guy. sorry my numbers aren't as noble as yours.

Mine arent noble. Fact is you have zero feedback and a low post count....youre one of those guys who give nothing to this community. I just don't know why you care what I do

fact is I made a new name with the site change sirrr. speaking of giving to this community, why dont you sell that split for cost to some nice person on vc?

i'm sure they would be thankful.

Seriously...are you slow? What don't you get that I want to trade it for something I know I'm going to listen to....and if I cant make a trade then I'm going to do a raffle with 15 people who actually give to this community for 2 bucks a pop.

Jesus christ, dudes like you make me miss the actual trolls like theusedguy and stinky muff...at least they were purposely trying to get people riled up...you are just plain stupid.

Are people really arguing that its wrong to trade this for records that go for $80 on eBay? Whats the difference here? How come your logic is so warped?

No kidding man. I dont know what this dudes deal is....im not even trying to do a straight trade for something expensive. Id use this to take 30 bucks off whatever the record is sells for usually