[FS] Russian Circles, Baroness, ITTCT (tour), FOB, Public Nuisance Triple Decker

Sad Heart

Selling a few records from my collection to raise money for bills:

• ***SOLD***Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave (LP, Album, RE, Ltd, Random Color) (Fueled By Ramen) 1-517118
    /750 - Random Color Variant - still in wrap - only opened to check color.
  • Baroness - Red Album (2x12", Album, RP, Ltd, White with Rainbow Splatter) (Relapse Records) RR6721-1
    /1000 - NM sleeve - NM media.
  • ***SOLD***If These Trees Could Talk - Above The Earth, Below The Sky (LP, RP, Swamp Tour Variant) (The Mylene Sheath) SHEATH017
    /100 - Limited Edition Tour Variant - Never Spun - Mint.
  • Russian Circles - Station (LP, Album, Ltd, Geode Variant) (Sargent House) SH 007 /1000 -gatefold with poster - Geode Variant - NM.
  • ***SOLD***Public Nuisance - Gotta Survive (LP, Album, RE, Ltd + , Tri7", Single, Ltd) (Third Man Records, Third Man Records) TMR 087, TMR 165 /300 - Never opened - Mint - serious offers only please.

Message me your offers. If I get a lot of responses for a particular item, I will wait til the end of the week or so and offer it to the highest bidder. I would rather sell on here than eBay.

Feel free to ask general questions. I have photos if you want them.

Thanks.

TRADE:
Gifts From Enola - From Fathoms 2xLP - Any variant.
Caspian - Tertia - 2xLP - Any 1st pressing variant.

GFE From Fathoms 1/2dark//1/2 blue /300 and Caspian Tertia Maroon /700 Mint, just ended on ebay last week, low start $16 and no one bid--I was going to message seller, but apparently he sold them off ebaY post auction.    Not everything on ebaY goes for 'ebaY prices'-- sometimes people go to sleep, or are tapped out-- and you can get some decent stuff for decent prices. So put the search engines to work  :)

GFE From Fathoms 1/2dark//1/2 blue /300 and Caspian Tertia Maroon /700 Mint, just ended on ebay last week, low start $16 and no one bid--I was going to message seller, but apparently he sold them off ebaY post auction.    Not everything on ebaY goes for 'ebaY prices'-- sometimes people go to sleep, or are tapped out-- and you can get some decent stuff for decent prices. So put the search engines to work  :)

Yeah, I've seen a few but unfortunately they have been always a bit too much for me (FF ~$75). Good thing is they are actually repressing GFE - FF, Caspian - Tertia and Four Trees. :)

Hold the phone.  Where was this mentioned?  I knew of the Tertia repress mentioned in their last newsletter... but From Fathoms is news to me.  It's overdue, quite frankly.

Agree FF repress overdue, though you could still find /300 this past summer not too expensive with a little digging around the web (FF-- prob my 'favorite of GFE, though I like all 4, each very different/and Harmonic Motion Vol. 1 with YMDITD is awesome, but Andrew said they would prob have to re-record the whole thing to make it vinyl-worthy). Much greater need for FF, than a 3rd press of Tertia..  

• 2 months later...