PO: Senses Fail - Renacer

• 2 weeks later...

Been a die hard SF fan for the past 8 years and I have to say this new album surprised the shit out of me.  When I originally heard it was going to be a lot harder, I was nervous I would not like it.  After the 3rd listen I became a huge fan and have had it on repeat for 2 weeks now. Highly recommended.

Still Searching >The Fire (very underrated)>Let It Enfold You>Reancer>Life Is Not A Waiting Room>EP

• 3 weeks later...

Word. Thanks. So does yours have a sticker on it that says limited edition orange vinyl or something? That does look pretty identical to the tour variant...Maybe yours is slightly more orange, but there's definitely clear in there. And if that is the case that the tour press is different from the online orange variant, and numbered like the rest of them, then these should be numbered up to 1,500. So can anyone confirm that theirs is numbered over 1,000?

I read through all 7 pages from this thread and I still don't know if the orange vinyl from the online store is the sane variant as the orange/green sold on the tour. Anyone able to shed any light on this? My tour press is #872 and my purple is #552. Also would it be out of 1500 instead of 1000 then? Thanks for your help.