Joey Cape - Bad Loud

Yea, sorry I didn't spell it out for you guys. Lemme re-do this:

Joey Cape (Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, The Playing Favorites, Scorpios) released an album in 2008 of solo acoustic songs. Since then, he has released another solo album (both available on vinyl, digital, and compact disc format) and put together a band called "Bad Loud." This band has re-tooled some of Joey's solo work in full band compositions and recently released their until then digital only album in what looked to be mostly only available in Europe. Yesterday, he announced that this would be available on his webstore on cd, vinyl, AND TAPE. I hope this cleared up any confusion that my original post, which forgot to mention that this was previously available mostly available in Europe.

I would like to get the 2 variants of this and possibly the 3rd next week but I can't afford it :( but I will most likely get the cassette of this. I have the Bridge cassette and I am waiting for Joey to add "Doesn't play well.." tape to the store, he said he was going to last year when I saw him, but still nothing. I really want the "Doesn't Play Well With Others" cassette because of the cartoon artwork.

• 2 weeks later...