Blind Melon S/T Deluxe Vinyl Repress Coming

Hey does anyone have info about the differences (if any) between the US and EU versions (particularly the records)? I know the jackets are different as pics on eBay show 'printed in the EU' on the bottom of the back cover. Just wondering if they were pressed in different spots too.

Hey does anyone have info about the differences (if any) between the US and EU versions (particularly the records)? I know the jackets are different as pics on eBay show 'printed in the EU' on the bottom of the back cover. Just wondering if they were pressed in different spots too.

I think they were pressed on ur mom

Hats off to octave for trading his C/D side for my A/B side!!!

It arrived yesterday and looks and sounds perfect!

I was a little apprehensive shipping the duplicate LP out at first, but he came through!

This same thing happened to me last year with a different album (Junta) but when I contacted Strictly Discs, who I'd ordered it through via the mail, last year they got me an email address to contact and the label took care of it, but this year they said that Capitol had told them that they had no remaining stock to fix issues.

Ya know... this reminds me. I only listened to the first LP on RSD. I really need to check to make sure I didn't get a double myself.

Hats off to octave for trading his C/D side for my A/B side!!!

It arrived yesterday and looks and sounds perfect!

I was a little apprehensive shipping the duplicate LP out at first, but he came through!

This same thing happened to me last year with a different album (Junta) but when I contacted Strictly Discs, who I'd ordered it through via the mail, last year they got me an email address to contact and the label took care of it, but this year they said that Capitol had told them that they had no remaining stock to fix issues.

Thanks for trading! It's nice to have the complete album!