ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

Not into this band, but I like casey, and his wife is pretty. I will probably buy a shirt.

im friends with casey on the facebook and my girlfriend was lurking him pretty hard and states VERY loudly, "damn, his wife is HOT" and it made me giggle that you said this and now that im typing im realizing my story is pointless....

i really like your mixtape...

Regarding the prices:

I didn't realize that the YMAEWK webstore would be setting the prices for shipping at $5.25. I assumed that the YMAEWK merch fulfillment would be a little more forgiving for a 12oz parcel. I will talk to Ben later this evening and see if we can send a couple of the black copies over to my webstore where shipping is a little more accommodating. I'm charging $3 for shipping on the green copies, and they will be shipped First Class. As a fellow collector, I clearly understand that $5.25 is NOT what it costs to ship a 7". I will let you guys know what I know as soon as I know it regarding any shipping price changes of the black over at Hello Merch, but I am pretty sure I can easily put a few of the black copies up in my store tonight or tomorrow. There are still a couple of the bundles left in my store where you can nab both variants at a discounted rate with affordable shipping. And there are still a few bundles where you can grab every Thunderbeard/RBR release and a shirt.

It is ironic that I announce how I am shipping these for the shipping price you are paying after a certain label did the same thing and didn't follow through. If you receive this and you don't see a giant F on the shipping label (signifying that it was shipped First Class), let everyone on here know. However, that's not going to happen.  

As far as the green copies being sold for $10 that include a hand-signed insert, I can see how some would be "Meh," and others would be okay with it. Just know that these were cut as 45s, so the sound quality will be better than if I were to have cut them at 33 (the "mp3" of vinyl records). 

For those that enjoy YMAEWK and Ben's work, there will be some exciting news coming soon regarding certain tunes that people have shown interest in.

And for those that are supporting Thunderbeard by buying this, and shirts, I want to thank you all so much.

call me out call me out! 

also good looks on the old tunes ;)

If that photo doesn't get you a few sales I don't know what will. 

I'm heading to AC for a weekend with my lady and the boys - I need to dust off my Shaq pogs for luck. 

Whatever you are doing over there where you can call it a week on a Tuesday evening and go to AC... I want to be involved.

If that photo doesn't get you a few sales I don't know what will. 

I'm heading to AC for a weekend with my lady and the boys - I need to dust off my Shaq pogs for luck. 

Ironically, while we were printing shirts this evening, Matt took a picture for instagram, and I appear confused again.

541108_536540926398121_2122437752_n.jpg

I want to preface what I'm about to say with the fact I really like the way this looks. I like Casey on the board and it's great someone pressed this.

Sadly, I will not purchase this it is just too expensive. After hearing Casey in the other thread and his talk of fairness and mistreating people to have this thing cost $10 just for an autograph just seems wrong. I was excited for this release and thought it would be handled really well. With the pricing it is just too much.

Pure dissapointment on my end as far as pricing goes. Excited it got pressed and I think it looks awesome. Also Casey seems like the real deal genuine dude. I think if the black shows up in his store for the $3 shipping, which he is talking about doing, all will be okay with me, and I'll go ahead and grab it.

Still no option to buy just the black variant in Thunderbeard's webstore and it has been a couple days. Is this still happening at some point?

Sorry for the delay. The black will eventually be going up in the Thunderbeard webstore as soon as the pre-order is over and these are in hand. So if you are looking for a more affordable way of shipping, you will have that option in another 7-10 days.

However, there is still the option to get the bundles right now. They sold out, but I added a few more.