Do you hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?

That rules! Minden is a nice area. Yeah, there isn't a whole lot to do here, but I spend some of my summer here. 

Haha yeah it's a pretty dull place but family is family haha. I love Minden, we've had our cottage there since the 1890's and I try to spend as much of my summer as I can there. It sucks that its a 11 hr drive, the 3 hr drive from Hamilton was so much nicer. 

being from the west coast, i just don't care about toronto.  the canadian team i hate the most is vancouver.

other teams i hate are anaheim and detroit.  actually, i respect detroit, but i hate the fans that come in to watch them play in LA.  also, i respect teemu but the rest of anaheim can go fuck itself.

Haha yeah it's a pretty dull place but family is family haha. I love Minden, we've had our cottage there since the 1890's and I try to spend as much of my summer as I can there. It sucks that its a 11 hr drive, the 3 hr drive from Hamilton was so much nicer. 

My one uncle has a cottage up in Jackson's Point. I used to be able to bike there from my old house in Keswick. It ruled. I love Lake Simcoe. 

My one uncle has a cottage up in Jackson's Point. I used to be able to bike there from my old house in Keswick. It ruled. I love Lake Simcoe. 

That's awesome I wish i was that close to mine. Before we moved I used to spend my entire summer there with friends and stuff, it was amazing. We could walk to a bakery and get food and stuff it was perfect. It's funny if I say that I have a cottage here I get looked at like I have two heads and have to explain its like a lake house. Best part was the first time I took my GF there she had no idea what to expect, so when we walked in she said "oh thank god it doesn't have dirt floors" idk what she expected but I found that hilarious. 

That's awesome I wish i was that close to mine. Before we moved I used to spend my entire summer there with friends and stuff, it was amazing. We could walk to a bakery and get food and stuff it was perfect. It's funny if I say that I have a cottage here I get looked at like I have two heads and have to explain its like a lake house. Best part was the first time I took my GF there she had no idea what to expect, so when we walked in she said "oh thank god it doesn't have dirt floors" idk what she expected but I found that hilarious. 

Hahaha!

being from the west coast, i just don't care about toronto. the canadian team i hate the most is vancouver.

other teams i hate are anaheim and detroit. actually, i respect detroit, but i hate the fans that come in to watch them play in LA. also, i respect teemu but the rest of anaheim can go fuck itself.

I'm pretty indifferent about the ducks, it's the sharks I hate (along with van, det & mtl)

I'm pretty indifferent about the ducks, it's the sharks I hate (along with van, det & mtl)

i just don't like getzlaf or perry or the myriad other players they've had (with exception to kings alumni).  i've also been to the pond tons of times because we get free tickets from my husband's job and while i'll gratefully accept any opportunity to watch hockey live for free, i hate it there.  i know there's our fair share of idiot kings fans, but i guess it's harder to overlook the idiocy of other teams' fans because there's no common thread tying me to them.  i seriously heard someone behind me say "everything i learned about hockey, i learned from the mighty ducks and mystery, AK movies".  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

i actually like montreal, despite 1993.  probably because of the francophone in me.  i went to a game there and it was fun.

also, when i was a young teen starting off on watching hockey, not only was kelly hrudey my fav, patrick roy was also.

i'd say my most hated teams are:

1. ducks

2. vancouver

3. detroit

4. new jersey

5. san jose

with the last one being a distant 5th place from the rest.

my top 3 teams are:

1. kings

2. NYR

3. montreal

i just don't like getzlaf or perry or the myriad other players they've had (with exception to kings alumni).  i've also been to the pond tons of times because we get free tickets from my husband's job and while i'll gratefully accept any opportunity to watch hockey live for free, i hate it there.

see thats probably why, ive never gone to a game at the Pond. It is slightly annoying when they invade staples, but its def not as bad as wings fans or any Canadian team.

My top 3 look something like

Kings (obviously)

Bruins

Wild

Luongo design almost done. There will most certainly be a Crosby one. Probably some sort of collab shirt for Burrows and Lapierre and definitely a Grabovski shirt after that sweet bite. 

I hate the Canucks, The Leafs, The Canadiens, The Sharks, The Ducks, the Preds, The Cotoyes, the Penguins, The Flyers, Anything in the state of New York, The Stars, the Panthers and many more so there's more than enough guys to choose from. 

I hate the Canucks, The Leafs, The Canadiens, The Sharks, The Ducks, the Preds, The Cotoyes, the Penguins, The Flyers, Anything in the state of New York, The Stars, the Panthers and many more so there's more than enough guys to choose from. 

Who do you like? Also, there is a NHL discussion thread right?