16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

I bet much more than that. If it stays in the $300 range I'll actually have a chance at getting it

It's all for charity. So hopefully people spare no expense. I want to see $1,000+

i'd go up to 600$ but a 1000$ ?? Issssh ... and at 600 $ I want to have TBR for dinner at my place the Next time they're in My town !!!

Be stag is on another way, and the version from another way to total (which it was an LP only bonus track) wasn't much different from each other. Todd decided to leave it off of the LP.

I know you know, which is an LP and digital only bonus track from warning device is not on the LP, it's on the bonus LPs

i'd go up to 600$ but a 1000$ ?? Issssh ... and at 600 $ I want to have TBR for dinner at my place the Next time they're in My town !!!

I don't think it's outrageous to think it will sell for that much. Considering the customization and everything that you have the chance to do and all of the one of a kind artwork, it might not be worth it to you , but to someone it will be.

Also it's for charity, which is another reason to bid high.

I never cared for live records, and I never bought Live '06, in fact I never heard it ! but I think I'll start with this one, reading the comments of everyone being stoked about it !

And can't wait to hear Another Way, cuz the deluxe edition sound was freakin' awful... probly put my pink swirl edition of another Way up for grabs cuz we been told it's obsolete !

Man I want to hold this so Badly in my hands !! I'll have a listening Party when I get it !! 

I don't think it's outrageous to think it will sell for that much. Considering the customization and everything that you have the chance to do and all of the one of a kind artwork, it might not be worth it to you , but to someone it will be.

Also it's for charity, which is another reason to bid high.

Oh I know, I just said Isssh for Me ! And my wallet... ! This thing is the peak of Awesomeness !! Just can't go that high personally... Or can I ? 

I never cared for live records, and I never bought Live '06, in fact I never heard it ! but I think I'll start with this one, reading the comments of everyone being stoked about it !

And can't wait to hear Another Way, cuz the deluxe edition sound was freakin' awful... probly put my pink swirl edition of another Way up for grabs cuz we been told it's obsolete !

Man I want to hold this so Badly in my hands !! I'll have a listening Party when I get it !!

Dude, another way is going to blow you away. I promise.

Live in 06 is a great recording. I think you'll like it a lot