WTT: Sealed Coheed and Cambria IKSoSE3 (blue/gray)

thefence2113

Do it through paypal, set a price for each ticket and then contestants would gift you the money(along with the username), assign a number for each ticket, then use a random number generator to select the number, then go back and see who that number correlates to and they win. I believe that is the popular method on here, correct me if I am wrong

You can still dispute a gift if I'm not mistaken.

if you keep a list of who sends what and how much, then even if they try and get smart and demand a refund then you can try and provide proof that they agreed to this whole raffle thing, and also throw their name out there so people know not to trust them. 

That's a very good point but in Alabama as far as I know raffles are illegal and wouldn't hold up in a PayPal case. Hopefully everyone would just hold up to their end. The public shaming would have to suffice I guess. Haha

I'm gonna get all this set up and let everyone know when I'm done. If anyone has other ideas to contribute, please do.

So, I've decided I'm going to do the raffle since so many of you are interested in this album. I feel like a douche, because unlike a lot of the raffles on here, I'm not doing this for a cause. To be honest, until all the suggestions, I hadn't even considered a raffle. Truth is we could really use the money and I did get a good deal on this. 

Before I start though I wanted to point out one flaw I noticed earlier. This is, of course, still sealed but after 10 years there will typically be a little wear. The corners on this are in really good shape and no splits that I can find anywhere. I don't even see any signs of ringwear. The biggest problem is a little crease on the front in the top right corner. I'll post an image below so everyone can see. I just wanted to note this before someone went and bought 50+ chances and happened to win only to find that this isn't in pristine condition. Anyway, I'll post the photo and wait on approval before I start the raffle. I don't want anyone to feel burned on this one. I think at $5 a chance this would still be totally worth it in worse shape, but I'll let you guys be the judges.

IKSvinyl_zpscd2ef2ec.jpg