Po Iron Reagan - Worse Than Dead

http://www.a389records.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=62&products_id=2247

This is also up for pre-order. You should grab this if you order the Iron Reagan record because it's going to be fantastic.

The Withdrawal track that's streaming fucking crushes. No hate on Iron Regan but this split 7" and the Seven Sisters Of Sleep LP that's also up for pre-order are where it's at. I already know those two releases will be toward the top my year end list.

Anyone who ordered from here before: how long do I have until these usually sell out?

He usually makes plenty, so the colored will stick around for a bit. But, don't take my word for it, I'd order whenever you can. 

That Young and In The Way split is going to shred, I'll probably wait till the Full Of Hell PO's go up and add it to that.

Anybody have any inside info on the FOH LP? I think I remember hearing April.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the pressing info for this guy?  There's the standard black, a red version, a white version, as well as a tour press w/ screened covers.  I haven't been able to find any info for this.  I asked DL at A389, but didn't really get an answer.  Really, really cool dude, though.